Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Outlets To Buy Data And Recharge Your Ntel Line - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Outlets To Buy Data And Recharge Your Ntel Line (1690 Views)

Ntel Opens More Outlets,unveils Unlimited Data Plans / See Where You Can Now Get Your Ntel SIM / 4G LTE: You Can Now Reserve Your Ntel Mobile Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outlets To Buy Data And Recharge Your Ntel Line by femdevcon(f): 3:37am On Jun 18, 2016

Here are outlets where you can buy DATA and recharge your Ntel line in Lagos and Abuja

Abuja Outlets

134, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja

8am-6pm

8am-5pm

No. 40, Ladoke Akintola Crescent Opposite Garki II Market, Abuja

8am-6pm

8am-5pm

Suite 003, Plot 139, 4th Avenue, Gwarimpa, Abuja

8am-6pm

8am-5pm

Suite No. AA6, Karimu Plaza, Plot 710, I.T. Igbani Street, Jabi, Abuja

8am-6pm

8am-5pm

Plot 1221, Opposite Banex Plaza, Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja

8am-6pm

8am-5pm

Other ntel Locations in Abuja

Garki

Heritage Bank, Faskari Close, Garki, Abuja

8am-4pm

Closed

Wuse II

Heritage Bank, 33 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II

8am-4pm

Closed

Maitama

Ground floor lobby, Transcorp Hilton Hotel, 1, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja

8am-9pm

8am-9pm

(Also open on Sundays: 8am-6pm)

Lagos Outlets

ntel Store Alfred Rewane Road (Formerly Kingsway Road)
Mon – Friday – 8am to 8pm
Sat – 9am to 6pm

Coming Soon

Egbeda: 24, Akowonjo Street, by Akowonjo Bus Stop, Egbeda, Lagos

Festac: A1 Close, 5th Avenue Festac Town, Lagos

Ikeja: 80, Awolowo Road, Ikeja, Lagos

Surulere: 79, Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos

Source: http://femdevcon..com/2016/06/outlets-to-buy-data-and-recharge-your.html?m=1
Re: Outlets To Buy Data And Recharge Your Ntel Line by investnotspend: 3:49am On Jun 18, 2016
At this 21st century if they can't allow me recharge my data plan via either online banking , quickteller or my ATM card then they are not yet ready for business. I believe for you to be a late comer in the sector you should be well prepared and simplify every steps to make sure we get access to your service so you can catch up with other services providers , well they should not expect me to start looking for stores up and down not with this 145 per ltr just because I want to buy recharge card . HELL NO! not in this computer age .
Re: Outlets To Buy Data And Recharge Your Ntel Line by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 18, 2016
These people don't know how to do business. I can't remember the last time I bought a recharge card, its been more than a year now.. when *737# dey So Ntel expect me to travel some 30km before i can recharge my line lol. These people are late to the game and yet acting like them no send. The only gd thing going on for them is they have LTE A. Wait until MTN launch their LTE and see Ntel go back to where they came from. Their network supports only LTE which means paradventue u can't get LTE in ur location then u are screwed, they should have made it support other bands and swithc to HSPDA or 3G when 4G cannot be reached. Plus 4G doesn't do good on batteries, it DRAINS battery at a very fast rate. Sometimes I only need 3g speed to do ome light surfing, I should be able to switch to 3G to save battery.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Infinix Note 4 Substitute. / Teclast X5 Pro Review - 8gb Ram Tablet / New Glo Data: The Real Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.