Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award (28910 Views)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Liz Dasilva Sizzles In Bum Shorts. Puts Hot Legs On Display / Eid-el-fitri: Regina Chukwu Sizzles In Hijab For The Love Of Her Muslim Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by Mu2ni(m): 6:10am On Jun 18, 2016
Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye rocked this cool outfit to Nnamdi Azikwe University, Akwa Film Premeire yesterday night.

However, Oge, a.k.a Angelic Queen, thought it was just a Premiere until she was surprised by the Department of Theatre & Film Studies of Nnamdi Azikwe University after she was presented with an Award of Excellence in Film Artistry as pictured below:

Ogeokoye:

"About Last Nit Memories all rolling back As I stepped out for Nnamdi Azikiwe University,Awka Film Premiere...Rocking this lovely outfit @yomicasual Thanks my amazing glam Fam for your love&support #SenatorSuit#AnambraState#maState#MaRoot#Newtalents#NewStarsSpringingU
FacebeatBy @houseofvoc"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGyGGe2I8mn

3 Likes

Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by Mu2ni(m): 6:10am On Jun 18, 2016
YOU NEED TO SEE THESE OTHER SEXY PHOTOS OF ACTRESS OGE HERE, SOURCE: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/actress-oge-okoye-sizzles-in-senator.html
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 18, 2016
And?
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by 48noble(m): 6:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Very beautiful, I just wish u dress like this always even u r about to meet senators n top politicians

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by jargonzboi(m): 6:24am On Jun 18, 2016
sexy as hell.
Good to boink.
Ask seun, he tell you.

_________
That is the geography of the Earth's surface.

smiley
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by oluwatosin400: 6:41am On Jun 18, 2016
cute
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by olayinka807: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Congratulations .

Meanwhile check out Olajumoke Orisaguna's new look as she signed a deal with beth model. visit @@ http://www.gisthit.com/2016/06/olajumoke-orisaguna-looks-totally.html?m=1
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by figoperch: 7:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Mu2ni:
Nollywood Actress Oge Okoye rocked this cool outfit to Nnamdi Azikwe University, Akwa Film Premeire yesterday night.

However, Oge, a.k.a Angelic Queen, thought it was just a Premiere until she was surprised by the Department of Theatre & Film Studies of Nnamdi Azikwe University after she was presented with an Award of Excellence in Film Artistry as pictured below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGyGGe2I8mn

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe. MissyB3

Don Ritz Hotel
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmm......but

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by Drsheddy(m): 9:37am On Jun 18, 2016
F
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by Chuksemi(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2016
Y'all know she is going to pay appreciation for that award right? Something would definitely be put in the envelope for the excos that packaged that stuff.

Nice move by the executives, it's common sense.

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Beautiful and elegant lady...!!!
More stunning photos of her and her award HERE!!!
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by justi4jesu(f): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Nice smile grin
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by ikombe: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Who she epp undecided

1 Like

Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by Jaymima(f): 9:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Beautiful birds
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by Hardaysheenar(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2016
Congrats....m api 4 her sha...but does ds worth front page?....ao does ds affect Nigeria and Nigerians +vely?....
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by PNomsule: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2016
The two piece is well tailored. Suits her as hell, although the pants should have been a Lil more penciled.
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by prciouschika(f): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Dats nice
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by Stancity(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2016
Congratulations and at the same...............

Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by LastSurvivor: 9:50am On Jun 18, 2016
That third guy above me thou..
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by prciouschika(f): 9:51am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:
@@DaBullIT
Go and learn skills amebo oshi
I have your time today
As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny
Idi0t
Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her
Thief
. Wats dat?
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2016
So?

Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by ichito(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:

#
my frnd why all this sex pics
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by obaival(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Yougotiretoday:
@@DaBullIT
Go and learn skills amebo oshi
I have your time today
As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny
Idi0t
Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her
Thief

Y did i Looked @ dis

Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by mrsfavour(f): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2016
So fine cool
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by nikkypearl(f): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Lovely
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by Wadosky(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2016
yea we are all giants.
Re: Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Oge Okoye and this her endtime K-Leg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helen Paul Defends Regina Daniels, slams women over hypocrisy / Ex-BBNaija Housemates, Vandora And Dee One Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / DJ Zeeny Celebrates Her 12th Birthday With A Performance At O.P.E.N Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.