Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata (32805 Views)

MUST SEE: Stunning Artworks By Nnadiarts / Pencil Works By My 14 Year Old Borther / Art Works Of A Nairalander (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Fresh out tha Paper...

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Milo30(m): 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Zedd baba. You just bad!
Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
The rate at which thes works are churned out x baffling.

I wish theres a platform where u can auction ur works, u know, present it to would be bidders amd the like.

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
kazuna:
The rate at which thes works are churned out x baffling.

I wish theres a platform where u can auction ur works, u know, present it to would be bidders amd the like.

Most of them actually belong to people o.
Say 60%.

There would soon be Baba kazuna make I repair my system first reshape my PhotoShop life...
Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 2:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Okie these at some ceramic stuff I have been working on for the past one month....
Phew....onto the next...

2 Likes

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by confistified(m): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nice works bro nw av seen wat stole ur writing time....
Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
confistified:
Nice works bro nw av seen wat stole ur writing time....

M bck NW bro. LL do my "try"
Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
1. Sketch: This stage is more like playground stuff, depending on how I am feeling I might decide to properly get the characteristics of the person or just go on and keep adjusting the figure to resemble the person.
So this stage I just use my brush dipped in burnt umber, just like cleaning off the brush on canvass, without too much colour on the brush....

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
2: I work in my shadows, deepen them still using the same burnt umber colour...no mixture...this is to set the tone for the next stage which is where the burnt sienna colour comes in...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by confistified(m): 4:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Zedoo:

M bck NW bro. LL do my "try"
Wlc back
Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
3. No rush stage; after stage 2 it just feels like you are almost there, but relax the drawing needs alot of adjustment and I achieve that by reducing the intensity of my previous curves and contours, bringing them down and raising them where necessary...
Leaving the eyes (darkest part) dead...concentrating on all the other wrongs...

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 4:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
If you noticed alot of things changed from stage two to three...
I had to adjust the eyes again...like I said the technique I use is very friendly to corrections when they are made....and the fascination with building it like a puzzle appeals to me "sometimes"...

4. Here is the tricky stage...where the work has to be established or you go just totally miss road.... Work the details and keep adjusting til you get it.... Well to cut the chase if you "blow" the picture and trace it out you have an easier job...but a good rendition comes from having an eye for detail depending on how long you have to do the work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
5. That hand didn't make it to the final stage anyway which I haven't taken a pic of though...
But I proceed to brighten the painting up to give it "freshness" with lemon yellow applied with a soft bristle make up brush....yes steal your babe's, sister's or mom's, they using it WRONG....haha.
Then you just touch the tip of the brush in the lemon yellow (or any other colour of light that fascinates you, and apply it lightly around the places where the final highlight will appear...

Note: Take a look at the 1st stage again....oya look at the almost final face...

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
At this stage I change it to a black n white format to see what my values look like...
Do they come correct or flop (story)?
....lol...working with PhotoShop taught me that tho... So be the judge

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
*drifting...
Meanwhile right now we @thepotteryplace with some pots I made...check them out...
The marbled ones...for 3dvstudios...hit us up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2016
Finally...

2 Likes

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 9:20am On Sep 20, 2016
Now this is my dude....he is coming on nairaland soon, you all are in trouble tho.....
Mad hyperrealistic painter.....
He is coming....
Leme be zed the Baptist now....

Be prepared....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Zedoo:
Now this is my dude....he is coming on nairaland soon, you all are in trouble tho.....
Mad hyperrealistic painter.....
He is coming....
Leme be zed the Baptist now....

Be prepared....

And I am Zechariah.....We are awaitin.

I need to start drawing. Every one x talented in that field these days ex sadcept me. I must be a mutant undecided
Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2016
I wan rest sha....but e no go happen anytime soon....

Will take my time with this though....other stuff inbetween.

Stage 1 and 2... Light no dey right now sha....

2 Likes

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Sese2(f): 10:31pm On Sep 24, 2016
Woww,i'm impress Zed...keep d fire burning,i love creative minds like this.thumbs up

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Princealex1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
this works are so good they almost start giving u a feeling of intimidation n inspiration both @ the same time.

Nce wrk zedo.
#REAL-ARTIST-NEVER-DIE#

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
Sese2:
Woww,i'm impress Zed...keep d fire burning,i love creative minds like this.thumbs up

Ok ma. Thanx. More fire!!!! Gracias and humbled.
Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 6:01am On Sep 26, 2016
Princealex1:
this works are so good they almost start giving u a feeling of intimidation n inspiration both @ the same time.

Nce wrk zedo.
#REAL-ARTIST-NEVER-DIE#

Thanx sir. Gracias
Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by ORI1(m): 9:33am On Sep 27, 2016
Zedoo:

Ok. Add up 08105683368. Sorry for mistake

Guy u too much abeg.Me sef go add your number. Hope you don't mind
Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ok...after a brief hiatus due to some issues.... M back! Anybody ready!
Firstly shout out to everybody who reached out to me in the past 3weeks I appreciate you all. Remember to hit me up with jobs and inquires (more jobs pls) lol.
Ok we were here....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2016

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
God bless your hand triple, man.

1 Like

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
kazuna:

God bless your hand triple, man.

Yours too brotherly
Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 5:35am On Oct 12, 2016
Ok....This was done by one of my students....he is getting it..... slowly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
New piece...in the dark....crafting.... #FrontPageDue!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 6:15am On Oct 17, 2016
Merry monday to everybody and thanks to everyone....

Are we ready to get FP yet or what? Lol.

Ok. Tutorials are about kicking off at ArtRepublic Abuja.

Hit us up!...

Make sure to keep viewing....
Below is....
A still life piece of locally produced african sculpted sitting room furniture....
Size; 4 x 3 feet

currently adorns the interior hall of a prestigious hotel in Enugu....

Safe day ahead.....#OntoTheNext

1 Share

Re: MUST SEE! ; STUNNING Art works by Zed Agubata by Zedoo(m): 11:29am On Oct 17, 2016
1. Client gotten from Nairaland...was happy and well satisfied by a job well done...and delivered....

2. incase you didn't know we also make throw pillows and we deliver to EVERYWHERE In Nigeria...(for now) so hit us up....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sculptor's Artwork Of Governor Obiano's Image. Photos / Alesh Akeem Artsassinations Throwback / Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.