Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

What You Know About Airtel- Facebook Free Browsing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Know About Airtel- Facebook Free Browsing (530 Views)

About Airtel 100% Data Bonus / Six Facts You Should Know About Airtel 6gb For N500 & 2gb For N200 Plan / All You Need To Know About Airtel Freebasics.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Know About Airtel- Facebook Free Browsing by reyin(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Thought you want Airtel - Facebook free browsing (free basic) then read this

Using Facebook on your mobile phone will not result in data charges from Airtel unless you view content from other websites (for example, links to articles or YouTube videos). By signing up for this experience, you grant Facebook permission to tell others about your use of Facebook free of charge on the Airtel network. Facebook may also share other information with your network (including any of its group companies) about your use of Facebook's services, including information such as your phone number or data usage, in order to enable us and your operator to understand your use of the services. You also grant Airtel permission to give Facebook periodic access to your phone number, load balance and promo balance.
Source - Facebook T/C

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help..how Do I Configure My HM NOTE 1td(redmi Xiaomi ) Phone To Browse . / How Can I Tweak My Mobile Data Subscription To Work Outside Nigeria / Should I Buy Samsung Note 1 Or Iphone 4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.