Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Where Are The Rappers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Are The Rappers (429 Views)

Who Can Name All The Rappers In The Pic Below? / Dope Instrumental For The Rappers In The House / Share Your List Of Top 10 Best Rappers Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Rappers by mikkypel(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2016
O ye rappers, whats happening. Though i am not a rap artiste but i know about punchline, bars and wordplay and rap heals my soul and cools my mind. Then why are Nairalander not dropping cypher.. The last cypher dropped by limerick, dark rebel, navas is always on repeat on my deck.. Lemme give you one of the lines that wouldn't leave my head

Dark Rebel- The child of sam loco i guess I'm the son of sam/Rat snitch on me and died of lassa fever/The genius behind JFK assassination

Navas - Mind over matter, hip hop over fame/ Dope like a white powder, i mean couple of pound/Conversation with the devil in the limelight/True african lyricist dark and raw/ The midlands feel the heat darken rahl/ Limerick, am i to speak on your behalf/you've got a buzz like a beehive

Limerick (my best) - Listen i am a beast thinking i am castrated/ an animal i am lyrically writing bars naked/ I was right when i talk about the nairaland cypher sh*t/last year i got the whole of nairalanders ciphering/ listen up, i just got another to be ready/thinking i will blow your mind and take a brother to a medic/brother listen clearly, u know i can never disrespect but u can never be a star if you are covered with asterisks/nobody capable of beating my intelligence /my tongue travel 8 miles i am speaking like its Eminem /its evident amma take advantage of their negligence / i show them what it takes to be a motherfucking president/ paparazzi taking shots like he never want a trouser/i know you see(UC) but i never use the browser / i am outstanding, a lyrical version of bouncer (my best shot) / shout out to ishilove although she always act a fo*l/your best is a liar except that best is definitely I/watch it I'm sick, I'm sniffing drug in a cinema

Then why the stop dudes? M. I said you guys should step out from your hiding place.. Lets bring the hardcore rap back.. 2pac things
Its just an observation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

download "WE DON LAND" by DJ_EGBE-BOSS ft JAYHANDSOME / Video: Pepenazi- Ain't Gat No Time / Dancers Grab This Opportunity At The #mywazobiadance Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.