Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Text Chat With Any Celebrity You Want - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Text Chat With Any Celebrity You Want (2252 Views)

Big Brother Africa: Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To See In The House? / Nigerian Celebrity You Wish To Marry? / Celebrity You Would Have Loved To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Text Chat With Any Celebrity You Want by JobMogul(f): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2009
omo no be lie o, you can chat with any celebrity you want on www.taafoo.com. no wap needed just texting
Re: Text Chat With Any Celebrity You Want by mamagee6(f): 1:02am On Sep 01, 2009
I don't even like most of these celebrities we have.

(1) (Reply)

How My Marriage Collapsed - Lepa Shandy / Comedian I Go Dye Acquires 2012 Hybrid Escalade SUV / MUST SEE PHOTOS: Lady Gaga's 24 Karat Gold Wheelchair Called The Chariot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.