Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport (4167 Views)

Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports / British Airways Stewardess Made Racist Comments About Nigerian Passengers(Video) / See The Official Cost Of A Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport by collinsfbi(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
justwise:

Dude all i asked for was a link and you have provided it but what is the need for this monologue you always go into?
You know what, you have always be found of insulting people politely but I can read meaning to all your words. You can do it to others but definitely not me. Is it necessary for you to tell me I don't need to define what Court Affidavit was because you already knew? Since you are Mr know all, don't you think it's kind of a lack of good sense of judgement for you to argue or try to mislead people without knowing anything about the topic or is it a must for you to comment? A whole mr justwise of travel section, my brother put your ego aside and try to be good as always, you are not superior to anybody, you don't need all these so I don't have time for this as well. Peace!
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport by justwise(m): 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
collinsfbi:
You know what, you have always be found of insulting people politely but I can read meaning to all your words. You can do it to others but definitely not me. Is it necessary for you to tell me I don't need to define what Court Affidavit was because you already knew? Since you are Mr know all, don't you think it's kind of a lack of good sense of judgement for you to argue or try to mislead people without knowing anything about the topic or is it a must for you to comment? A whole mr justwise of travel section, my brother put your ego aside and try to be good as always, you are not superior to anybody, you don't need all these so I don't have time for this as well. Peace!

Of course i know you have issues hence your outburst, i have known you here for ages with the same attitude.

Misleading people is not what i do as i try to pass info as accurate as i can.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport by collinsfbi(m): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
justwise:

Of course i know you have issues hence your outburst, i have known you here for ages with the same attitude.

Misleading people is not what i do as i try to pass info as accurate as i can.

I don't have issues bro and seriously I don't have anything against you but I don't just like being bullying with words. If that is how you determine my attitude, maybe you are right and that is why I don't like coming here. Let's forget about this pls so that the thread can retain its purpose.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport by justwise(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
collinsfbi:

I don't have issues bro and seriously I don't have anything against you but I don't just like being bullying with words. If that is how you determine my attitude, maybe you are right and that is why I don't like coming here. Let's forget about this pls so that the thread can retain its purpose.

Bullied with words? How exactly did i bullied you here with these exchanges? Only when you have premeditated intentions that you will regard a comment like we exchanged here as bullying.

Travel section is free for anybody with good intentions to visit and contribute but if you decided to stay away for whatever reason then that is your decision.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport by collinsfbi(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
justwise:

Bullied with words? How exactly did i bullied you here with these exchanges? Only when you have premeditated intentions that you will regard a comment like we exchanged here as bullying.

Travel section is free for anybody with good intentions to visit and contribute but if you decided to stay away for whatever reason then that is your decision.
Even if I don't stay away, I will try to be careful about the kind of comment I put up here and try as much as possible not to step on toes because I hate having issue with people.
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport by 4tiwa: 4:01am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=desoul post=46686826]I have seen many threads and different issues about Nigerian passport..now let's...
Goodday desoul how do I go about getting the via.a step by step approach will be appreciated .tnk u
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport by 4tiwa: 4:01am On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=4tiwa post=57335401][/quote]the voa I mean
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport by babythug(f): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
Just wanted to enquire as to how one can follow up the status of passport production online! The process and delays are just frustrating and horrendous!!!!

CC: Desoul
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport by Ifynoble100(m): 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please house what are the procedure to replace a lost passport
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
hello everyone please who knows if there's an Austria embassy in Lagos
Re: Let's Talk About Nigerian Passport by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please what is the process of editing passport details, wanna add a prefix to my Igbo name ie Chukwuemeka cos my original passport has Emeka. I did the application and over 5 months, I haven't gotten the passport even when an officer collected 200k from me so he can help me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polar Vortex: This Is What Happens When You Surf In -30°C (Photos) / My December In Ghana, Four Things I Realized: A Nairalanders Experience. / Two African Men Caught Hiding Inside Mattresses At Spanish Border. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.