Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper (69143 Views)

I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! / CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by AdoraAmadi: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Abdulahi Olatoyan was described by Yahoo! News As “Social Media’s Latest Success Story” and CNN as a “Dapper Wind Screen Washer” after a photo of him cleaning windscreens in a suit went viral back in May.

You won't believe that Abdulahi has abandoned the very people that discovered him and tried to give him a new life. According to style doctor, Uche Nnaji who is Founder & Creative Director of OUCH Fashion, Abdulahi has turned ungrateful and sent him this message saying he is going back to the streets to hustle. Abdulahi is annoyed that Uche did not TRANSFORM his life OVERNIGHT like he expected because he Abdulahi is not Igbo.

Mbok read Uche's statement..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/oh-dear-abdulahi-dapper-windscreen.html

A NAIRALANDER SAW HIM TODAY CLEANING WINDSCREEN AT MARYLAND TRAFFIC see here https://www.nairaland.com/3173787/met-abdulahi-olatoyan-maryland-traffic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by AdoraAmadi: 3:01pm On Jun 18, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Young03(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
ç'e â LA viè

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Topestbilly(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mr Abdulahi calm-down, dis people own you nothing, someone who arranged 150k for u to secure an apartment, u think they dug the money from d ground or what?

Oh! U think meeting Ben and other dignitaries wil make u rich overnight? A joker dats wot u ar.... where u fall my hand was dat "cos u ar yoruba"

Jus do another write-up and apologise tell them u ar on oshogbo weed wen u were typing It.
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Please Nlders I need the yoruba name of this fruit Pomegranate , in hausa it's call Rumman.

245 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ANIEXTY(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
"If goat know say salad dey e for no dey chop grass"

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by vizkiz: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
lol.

The GOD OF OLAJUMOKE is not on his side grin

Such an Ungrateful worthless piece of shiit. Let him rot under the sun... Stupid being. Na him papa dey give those guys money that they should transform his life overnight abi? undecided

This is why people don't want to 'Help' others because they wouldn't want to appreciate what you do. All they want is a sudden miracle and turn around overnight. This guy is an embarrassment

217 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by evy1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
lol.

The GOD OF OLAJUMOKE is not on his side grin

grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
undecided

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Maybe he was expecting overnight miracles.. if true,he's an ingrate.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by MrCow(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
lolz, even if he was to be transformed overnight abeg to what?

A model or A professional carwash owner cos the potential that was seen in Olajumoke's case was an in born model

The message sef, I take style understand

6 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by GreenNegro(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
O ga o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Bryan12(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
He wants to be a self made-man.Thats the kinda man I'm working myself to be

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
Cleaning wind shields is his destiny. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by dopedealer(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
with that write up above, I don't think he is a graduate so What kind of over night transformation is he expecting.. My look when I see Abdullahi # The ungrateful

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by DICKtator: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
Very funny guy!!!!

I actually need my windscreen cleaned.

i may pass Maryland today so that he can help me clean mine

then i'll pay him nothing cos those squeegee guys offer unsolicited services to road-users

Kudos to Uche Nnaji!!!

grin grin grin grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Prospero01(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Well my opinion though, are you sure they are not trying to introduce him into the gay world and the guy refused. There's more to this than meets the eye.

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Owliver(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
playing the tribal card.
what a dunce.
well, he who wears the shoe knows where it itches. goodluck man

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by goodlifehyd(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
The dude English Na made in china

142 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
all i can say about this is that the GUY need prayer.. guys dis is not ordianary.... sad sad sad sad

8 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by engrdonatus: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Watey con happen enh!!!!, abi na this torii nahim make ibori comot from jail
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by pdppower: 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
It's the case of the baby that is destined to sleep on mat, if you give him mattress, he will go back to his mat. Even his grammar sucks

31 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by bolt000(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Overnight Transformation? He Must Be Joking! Graduates And Their Ungrateful Attitudes.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Clone2020(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is similar to homelessness which is a mental disease and not always the result of financial misfortunes. I know many homeless people whom have been offered housing, clean clothes, fresh water, food and money only for them to end up back on the streets in a week. This is what he knows and probably enjoys what he's doing, so leave him alone. I would rather buy this guy more suits and shoes to carry on with his craft.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by kbams241: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
I dntt trust uche nnaji. Am sure deris more to da story.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by LastSurvivor: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
U can be anything you want in this world but don't just be ungrateful..

This Abdul guy is an embarrassment..
No wonder people don't help people..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by rawtouch: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Reading....

the guy does not want an education all he wants is to make money to feed and raise a family, he is confused....

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by wildchild1: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dude wanted to be like Olajumoke the bread seller but he didn't realize that we all have different destinies, some of us have to patient and work for a certain period before "transformation" comes... The patient bone they say grin

20 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Idrismusty97(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
They are always two sides to a story, Stop calling him an ingrate because of one person. At least he is back to his work and earns money from it, Not begging.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Emcee20: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mehnnn.....that english is very bad. Was this guy a student of Unilorin for real?

29 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by VocalWalls: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
undecided

Abdullahi has messed up, and he's got himself to blame.

However, I didn't expect Uche nnaji to be talking about some #150k stuff to justify his point, like for real, that's not mature.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo / The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.