Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

These 27 Famous Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / These 27 Famous Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry (2248 Views)

Funniest Mistakes In Soccer (laugh Till You Faint) / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul / Guys You Won't Want To Miss Dis Funny Kits,laugh Till U Start Coughing.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These 27 Famous Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Famouson: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chief of Staff to the Edo State governor, Patrick Obahiagbon popularly known for his gigantic grammar is not new to the Nigerian populace. There is none like him, the former legislator currently works as part of the Edo State Government. Patrick Obahiagbon, who represents Oredo Federal Constituency of Edo state shot to limelight the moment he arrived the House of Representatives in 2007 with his uncanny knack for jaw-breaking words. Here are a few quotes from the 1987 graduate of Law from the University of Benin, who also holds two Master degrees. These quotes and will get you reeling with laughter:

Re: These 27 Famous Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Famouson: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
More

Re: These 27 Famous Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Was resting my head coz of one serious headache I had. And then I opened this thread.....

I'm on drip now. grin

1 Like

Re: These 27 Famous Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Donald3d(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
...bolekaja ambience ("come down let us fight"ambience) heheheheeheheh, this man uses a lot of gigantic,bogus, and tobilistic code mixing thats why his english and language architecture seems immirimious, heheheheheh,i no fit carry last
Re: These 27 Famous Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon Quotes Will Make You Laugh Till You Cry by Ewizard(m): 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Was resting my head coz of one serious headache I had. And then I opened this thread.....

I'm on drip now. grin

After a hectic day in skul... embarassed

Came home, lay ma head on ma bed.. sad

Open nairaland to probably read funny memes and sleep off in d arms of ma infinix... smiley

Den i stumble upon this... cry

Naw ma mom had to place a wet towel on my head.. embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This... / Yabis / The Mallam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.