Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Here Is Why Nigerian Men Are Viewed As Unromantic By Ladies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is Why Nigerian Men Are Viewed As Unromantic By Ladies (367 Views)

Archbishop Nicholas Duncan Williams: "Christian Men Are Unromantic" / Why Men Are Having Sex With Their Maids Nowadays-Bishop Charles & Caro Ighile / Why Nigerian And Ghanian Churches May Soon Be In The Shoes Of Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why Nigerian Men Are Viewed As Unromantic By Ladies by MostHated: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Firstly, if you're a feminist, you might want to keep off my threads. So back to the gist. It is no news that Nigerian men are considered as the most unromantic bunch by we ladies; at least most. After a careful study, I have come to understand that we got it wrong from the root of the matter.

The term "romantic" as it is in the mind of Nigerian ladies does not go beyond what we watch on TV. From Telemundo to our very own home videos. These actors act on script, doing every sweet thing there is, but when they go off, their personal relationships are a mess. Damn, they barely stay married for a year before divorce, yet we expect our relationships to be like what they act for us. I refuse to name names as much as I am tempted to, but we know them.

The earlier we wake up to reality and put effort into making our relationships work, the better for us. Many have believed in fantasies for too long, and have lived to regret it. Act like a queen, and maybe; just maybe, a king will come calling.
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Men Are Viewed As Unromantic By Ladies by ikechemez(m): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Short people always feeling cheated..

As for me itys 100% true how about you
Re: Here Is Why Nigerian Men Are Viewed As Unromantic By Ladies by Thunderlicious: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
We say our men are not romantic yet na our marriage dey last pass.

(1) (Reply)

Anglican Church Named After Late Olubadan / Two Wrongs That Make A Right / Is Peter Supreme Among The Apostles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.