Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Mtn Game Plus Stop Working? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Game Plus Stop Working? (1543 Views)

MTN Game Plus Free Browsing With Goodiestech VPN / How To Get Free 1.5GB Data Free From MTN With The MTN Game+ Plus. / How To accumulate mtn game ➕ mb to 1.5gb free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Game Plus Stop Working? by Aminu212: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hello NL, I want to know if the mtn game+ is still working because I have been trying it but its not connecting.
Re: Mtn Game Plus Stop Working? by blackfase(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Still blazing...
Re: Mtn Game Plus Stop Working? by charlyxx9: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
blackfase:
Still blazing...
pls help me it doesn't get renewed on my sim after 7days what it tells me is "you are already subscribed to the Game+" without me seeing any megabyte of 150mb so how did you do it.
Re: Mtn Game Plus Stop Working? by kecee99(m): 12:23am On Jun 19, 2016
can't be renewed , except with airtime.
Re: Mtn Game Plus Stop Working? by Aminu212: 1:13am On Jun 19, 2016
kecee99:
can't be renewed , except with airtime.
whats your settings pls
Re: Mtn Game Plus Stop Working? by blackfase(m): 6:58am On Jun 19, 2016
charlyxx9:
pls help me it doesn't get renewed on my sim after 7days what it tells me is "you are already subscribed to the Game+" without me seeing any megabyte of 150mb so how did you do it.

oh if thats what u mean, it doesnt renew bro.
Re: Mtn Game Plus Stop Working? by Youngpo413: 7:27am On Jun 19, 2016
10gb is just N2500.
Re: Mtn Game Plus Stop Working? by Aminu212: 9:07am On Jun 19, 2016
blackfase:

charlyxx9:
blackfase:

you can renew it by texting stopgm or stop gm and stopjw or stop jw to 2200 and wait for the message
Re: Mtn Game Plus Stop Working? by blackfase(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2016
Oh thanks for the heads up, will check later on. Bless!!!

Aminu212:
you can renew it by texting stopgm or stop gm and stopjw or stop jw to 2200 and wait for the message
Re: Mtn Game Plus Stop Working? by IphyParol: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2017
Aminu212:
Hello NL, I want to know if the mtn game+ is still working because I have been trying it but its not connecting.
Yes. The Game+ service is still very active. if you are a smartphone user (android, iphone, etc) simply click http://game.mtnonline.com to access game+ service an you can download the mobile app from the homepage via the link. If you use a faeture phone (Java powered phones) please click http://game.mtnonline.com to access the game+ service. App is not available for feature phones.
Re: Mtn Game Plus Stop Working? by IphyParol: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2017
blackfase:
Oh thanks for the heads up, will check later on. Bless!!!
Please note that you can renew by texting gw or jw (if you want the weekly) or gm or jm (if you want the monthly) to 2200. Note also that you text jm or jw if your phone is just a feature phone (java phone), but text gm or gw if you use a smartphone (android etc). Thanks! Stay GAMING!!!

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Digital Life With Latest Smartphone(ca / Latest Airtel Smart Connect Cheat 4.0, Ovajara 8 Times Offer - How To Activate / Iphone 5 Black For Sale In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.