Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged (4992 Views)

Ojayy Wright: "I Was Called Gay, Spoilt Brat & Mummy's Boy' - Bukky Wright's Son / Bukky Wright Looks Smart In Military Outfit / Bukky Wright Is Flawless In Skin Tight Dress And Incredible Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by akinyemibalogs: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yayy...Looks like the sexy actress is off the market..

Close source confirms Moyo Lawal and actress, Bukky Wright's first son, Ojay Wright have finally taking their relationship to the next level..

Ojay Wright is a rapper and he has released couple of singles and is also doing pretty well with the influence of his mum.

Another source confirms that they shared their engagement diary and moments in his new video titled 'Mofo'..

She calls him Kanye..lol..He looks kinda young tho

The love birds have gushed on and on about their love for each other on their social media as seen; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/06/actress-moyo-lawal-and-her-boyfriend.html

Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by Young03(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
this gal go sweet to fück oo

u no need to separate her legs again

its opened
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by mmclatino(m): 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Good for her, but this ojay thou. Looks so young.
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by Ladycloud(f): 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Young03:
this gal go sweet to fück oo

u no need to separate her legs again

its opened
perv!!!
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by pretty16(f): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
I remember her back in Unilag. She was in creative arts. Had a borrowed Course in her faculty, and I use to ask myself whether she dey school, abi fashion. U would see her on blue contact lens, low waist jeans, waist chain, tatoo on her back and when she's sitting down every tin behind is on display grin cheesy. What marveled me was the fact that she didn't just send anybody. With the comments guys were making, she didn't just care. It's good she Ended up in the entertainment industry though.
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by graciella(f): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
pretty16:
I remember her back in Unilag. She was in creative arts. Had a borrowed Course in her faculty, and I use to ask myself whether she dey school, abi fashion. U would see her on blue contact lens, low waist jeans, waist chain, tatoo on her back and when she's sitting down every tin behind is on display grin cheesy. What marveled me was the fact that she didn't just send anybody. With the comments guys were making, she didn't just care. It's good she Ended up in the entertainment industry though.

lol
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by goldbim(f): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Wow!just when you think you've seen it all.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..tp2.com grin.
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
She looks like his elder sister. undecided

Congrats to them though.
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Who are they? undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by crazymommy(f): 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
pretty16:

Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by floragregs(f): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Did his mum approve? He's just a baby na. Wetin small boy like this dey do with this over experienced lady?
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by leahcimzil: 1:57am On Jun 19, 2016
lol this guy likes older women sha...last time i saw him, he was datimg one white chic that was old enough to be his mother. Goodluck sha. smash that pusssy to pieces
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by LesbianBoy(m): 2:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Mumu boy! Girl wey dem don 'press' tire for movies him dey engage undecided
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by LesbianBoy(m): 2:56am On Jun 19, 2016
Ladycloud:
perv!!!

Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by dabimzy(f): 3:32am On Jun 19, 2016
I don't believe it,waiting for bucky wright's side of this news.

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by LesbianBoy(m): 3:46am On Jun 19, 2016
pretty16:
Who asked you...

Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by sholatem(f): 5:25am On Jun 19, 2016
I trust bukky wright,she be mama Igboro on her own,in no time u won't hear their love story again,she go sabi d girl motive and all her dirty deeds soon. cheesy
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by olarhtunji(m): 8:57am On Jun 19, 2016
I will pass
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by Nixiepie(f): 10:28am On Jun 19, 2016
This moyo gurl razz for movie no be small,wish her good luck sha
Re: Moyo Lawal And Her Boyfriend Bukky Wright's Son Are Engaged by Afrok(m): 11:45am On Jun 19, 2016
So boyfriends are still proposing to their sugar mummies? shocked

(1) (Reply)

HOTTEST AND SEXIEST PLUS SIZE BIKINI WORTHY NIGERIAN FEMALE CELEBRITIES / Sonorous Ft. Martinsfeelz - MEJI / Toyin Lawani Flaunts Her Banging Body As She Poses Completely Nude In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.