Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine (61793 Views)

Ex-BBNaija Ahneeka Rocks See-Through Dress To Headies Nominee Party (Photos) / Ufedo Sunshine: "I Am A Virgin" / "I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by Leoswaggs(m): 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Vaseline crew aint even impressed..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by Seunnzy(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
somehowpenis:
To bang this girl just dey hungry me
By their monikers,we shall know them
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by mjswthrt(f): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Milk industry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by mcnuel001(m): 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
cruzita:
undecided is this also news?

My broda I tire ooooo, wen sub Don cheap ehn na so so lubish we ma dey see.very soon we go see MTN operate in Nigeria for fp
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by hydreez007(m): 11:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
cruzita:
i tire oooo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by Amiee99(f): 11:33pm On Jun 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by lemolemo: 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
So what now

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by iykee1(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
NEHLIVE:
Actress Ufedo Sunshine who is one of the stars along side Cossy, Bukky Wright, Keppy Ekpenyong in a forthcoming movie by legendary director Zeb Ejiro, shared the photos. See more below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/photos-cossy-orjiakor-rocks-see-through.html

hmmmmmmmm
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by LadyG16(f): 12:01am On Jun 19, 2016
Okwa Cossy + ara + breast + see through na dis our Nigeria with Deaf president.... Hmm umu nwannem na so

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by Temysteve(m): 12:05am On Jun 19, 2016
ikbnice:
I wonder why she hasnt been arrested for publicly brandishing expired milk factory.
skiuse me!! Is their a law for that
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by YemziAdez(m): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Ok...

I just love you.
I'm always looking forward to seeing your post and you've never disappointed me....Nice one.
Lmao
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by Henrick007: 12:14am On Jun 19, 2016
Wow, I fabricated the windows in that building....

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by Dianashantie(f): 12:46am On Jun 19, 2016
Vote
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by busomma: 12:55am On Jun 19, 2016
This girl is really ugly for crying out loud. The only thing she has going for her is huge boobs & that made her slotty cos she can't package it decently. I don't see any decent Nigerian man taking her home to introduce to family members as future wife. She'll either marry a foreigner or become a single mother for life.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by meraki(f): 1:34am On Jun 19, 2016
NEVER BEFORE SEEN PHOTOS OF MAJIC JOHNSON'S CELEBRITY GAY SON.

ALSO CHECK OUT

10 SEXIEST FEMALE CELEBRITIES WHO USED TO BE MEN!!!(PHOTOS) : https://lifelemonades./2016/06/17/10-sexiest-female-celebrities-who-used-to-be-menphotos/

The Step By Step Procedure Of Turning A Man Into A Woman (PHOTOS)!!!!!! : https://lifelemonades./2016/06/16/step-by-step-procedure-of-turning-a-man-into-a-woman/

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by Nobody: 3:44am On Jun 19, 2016
All I see is a flawless Aunty Bukky wright. That mama no wan gree sha kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by Pioneer2002(m): 3:52am On Jun 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
NEHLIVE:
Actress Ufedo Sunshine who is one of the stars along side Cossy, Bukky Wright, Keppy Ekpenyong in a forthcoming movie by legendary director Zeb Ejiro, shared the photos. See more below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/06/photos-cossy-orjiakor-rocks-see-through.html

Old age don dey catch Cossy small small ooo!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by JOYOSITA(f): 4:34am On Jun 19, 2016
Hian
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by Nobody: 4:36am On Jun 19, 2016
YemziAdez:

I just love you.
I'm always looking forward to seeing your post and you've never disappointed me....Nice one.
Lmao

Thanks swidy. M blushing... Thank ucheesy

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by ileogbenfidel(m): 5:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmm old school, old age quick come sha
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by BrightForYou(m): 5:37am On Jun 19, 2016
Oh no! Fasting is on! Thank God I didn't view this!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by Boyooosa(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2016
cruzita:
Read first...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by Ada9103(f): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Cossy's legs though............ Aging gracefully cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by Revolva(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2016
Woww Cossy is gettin fader and fading away olosho gbera
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by dogoturenchi: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
This woman again !!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by sinceraconcept(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bukky right is always fly and stylish,I like the way she dresses
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine by Oppypoppy: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2017
udyheart01:
There's Nothing Sexy About Those Boo.bs undecided

Walahi if she comot d supporter d bwest go spread cover her belle n angrily pour down to her vijayjay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liquorose Wears Braless See-Through Dress To TECNO BBNaija After Party (Video) / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.