Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,493 members, 7,954,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) (437 Views)

Certified Ethical Hacking Training (CEH V9) In India-Mercury Solutions / Ethical Hacking Course In Best Institute Of India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) by peksy4u: 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
‪#‎GlobalITSolutions‬
Computer forensics training teaches that computer forensics investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks. Computer forensics is simply the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence. Evidence might be sought in a wide range of computer crime or misuse, including but not limited to theft of trade secrets, theft of or destruction of intellectual property, and fraud. Computer Hacking Forensic investigators (CHFI) can draw on an array of methods for discovering data that resides in a computer system, or recovering deleted, encrypted, or damaged file information. Securing and analyzing electronic evidence is a central theme in an ever-increasing number of conflict situations and criminal cases.
Visit us @ No28 Hosannah plaza, Leventis bus stop, sango U.I. rd Ibadan Oyo State.
Enq: 2348060451149
Global I.T. Solutions
Re: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) by peksy4u: 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2016
Register for Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
#‎GlobalITSolutions‬
Computer forensics training teaches that computer forensics investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks. Computer forensics is simply the application of computer investigation and analysis techniques in the interests of determining potential legal evidence. Evidence might be sought in a wide range of computer crime or misuse, including but not limited to theft of trade secrets, theft of or destruction of intellectual property, and fraud. Computer Hacking Forensic investigators (CHFI) can draw on an array of methods for discovering data that resides in a computer system, or recovering deleted, encrypted, or damaged file information. Securing and analyzing electronic evidence is a central theme in an ever-increasing number of conflict situations and criminal cases.

Visit us @ No28 Hosannah plaza, Leventis bus stop, sango U.I. rd Ibadan Oyo State.
Enq: 2348060451149
www.gitsng.org
info@gitsng.org
Global I.T. Solutions
Re: Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) by peksy4u: 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Register for free ICT training: www.gitsng.org/christmas

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Apex Trainings:splunk Realtime Online Training By It Professionals 8500122107 / ISO OHSAS 18001 I.R.C.A Lead Auditor Training In Lagos And Port Harcourt / Why 3D Animation Is The Best Graphic Design Skill You Can Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.