Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down (1409 Views)

Friendosphere.com is there for you, developer-inclined website / I Want To Learn How To Build Network Cheats. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
All i see is:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function () in /mnt/www/candycrush-cheats.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/lifestyle-pro/front-page.php on line 10

This is part of the thing we talk about, wordpress has been disgracing PHP since 1961.

Now how do i cross level 50 of candy crush saga? any takers?
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by bot101(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2016
Oga no be PHP fault ooo. Everybody dey blame PHP nowadays.
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by guru01(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2016
dhtml18:
All i see is:

This is part of the thing we talk about, wordpress has been disgracing PHP since 1961.

Now how do i cross level 50 of candy crush saga? any takers?
So you are playing woman game, when real men are playing cok or mine craft.
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by FincoApps(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2016
guru01:

LOOOOL. But the game doesn't have anything like gender specification naw.
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2016
guru01:

This indian guru, you no serious o.

FincoApps:

LOOOOL. But the game doesn't have anything like gender specification naw.
Thank you jare. The game takes real brains to play, very very brain tasking.

By the way, I have found a way of getting extra 5 lives within a minute or two.

The saga is on, i play candy crush and Injustice, even temple run and many pc games and playstation as well. I have always been a game freak as far back as I can remember.

Programming / Gaming go together to garri and groundnut. Dont tell me that guru does not play any game.
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by FincoApps(m): 11:52am On Jun 19, 2016
dhtml18:

This indian guru, you no serious o.

Thank you jare. The game takes real brains to play, very very brain tasking.

By the way, I have found a way of getting extra 5 lives within a minute or two.

The saga is on, i play candy crush and Injustice, even temple run and many pc games and playstation as well. I have always been a game freak as far back as I can remember.

Programming / Gaming go together to garri and groundnut. Dont tell me that guru does not play any game.

Talking about games, I'm not a game freak but I happen to be good at MK and I'm looking for a good challenge too
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
FincoApps:

Talking about games, I'm not a game freak but I happen to be good at MK and I'm looking for a good challenge too

Dangerous talk, when you are talking to subzero himself here. . . . . .
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
LMAOF (very black one grin)!!!

what game did u say that u were playing? candy what?
that is mean't for the progesteronic homo sapians. oga dhtml plz get urself a testosterone compatible game b4 u turn effeminate.
get urself games like:' GOD OF WAR, PES, ASPHALT*, etc'. ...and thank me later wink
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
I play like all games from:
- Dinner dash with flo (coughs)
all the way to asphalt8, mortal kombat, and too many games to count.
And yes, I play God of War too, and all the street fighter games ever released (or so i believe). I have preference for combat and strategy and soccer games, but when those ones are not available, i play other games like temple run, asphalt8 airborne and candy crush saga.

See crotonite, when you know how to play those many girl-games, it gives you a very good opportunity to capture the heart of babes.
Just target a babe that you like that is stuck at candy-crush lets-say level 12, and you help her take it to level 30. . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Again, there are times when you just have a small time to kill e.g. you are doing gradle compile on android studio, you might be delayed for like 5 minutes or more.
To avoid breaking your screen (i almost did on more than one occasion), keep your hands busy for few minutes with candy crush, temple run or whatever. That works for me.
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
dhtml18:
I play like all games from:
- Dinner dash with flo (coughs)
all the way to asphalt8, mortal kombat, and too many games to count.
And yes, I play God of War too, and all the street fighter games ever released (or so i believe). I have preference for combat and strategy and soccer games, but when those ones are not available, i play other games like temple run, asphalt8 airborne and candy crush saga.

See crotonite, when you know how to play those many girl-games, it gives you a very good opportunity to capture the heart of babes.
Just target a babe that you like that is stuck at candy-crush lets-say level 12, and you help her take it to level 30
cheesy iji ya!
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Scholar01: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
On a curious note, it seems those "girly" games sells very well for playstore. Any dude planning to go into 3d game development should keep that in mind
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Scholar01:
On a curious note, it seems those "girly" games sells very well for playstore. Any dude planning to go into 3d game development should keep that in mind
Initially, coming from a background of mortal kombat, street fighter, tekken, war gods, and soccer. On arriving on the stores - IOS/Android, i had to settle for simpler games that are not so time-consuming.
By the time you commoth game pad to start playing soccer or combat game, your programming things don enter one chance be that.
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Scholar01: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
dhtml18:

Initially, coming from a background of mortal kombat, street fighter, tekken, war gods, and soccer. On arriving on the stores - IOS/Android, i had to settle for simpler games that are not so time-consuming.
By the time you commoth game pad to start playing soccer or combat game, your programming things don enter one chance be that.

What I mean is that it seems more people download those games. Games like GTA and mortal kombat x has like maximum of 200 000 downloads from playstore while temple run has a whooping 5 million ( I think it's more than that)
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
^^I think the new generation prefers games like temple-run and candy-crush saga, compared to the old generation of mortal kombat, street fighter, and soccer.

1 Like

Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by guru01(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
My best games are racing game.
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by KazukiIto(m): 9:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
The best game (PC wise) is zork. Your first trial will surely be your last!
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
KazukiIto:
The best game (PC wise) is zork. Your first trial will surely be your last!
I even play sill.y games like goat simulator when i get bored - http://goat-simulator.com/

iz that zork available on windows or only mac?
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by guru01(m): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2016
@dhtml18 it seems you have found your goat.
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2016
^^^What is with you and goats sef? you seem to like goat pass me. And yes, that was my runnaway goat that i was looking for.
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by KazukiIto(m): 11:59am On Jun 20, 2016
[quote author=dhtml18
iz that zork available on windows or only mac?[/quote]

Both platforms. A little headsup: the game was released around 1978. To play it now, you will need to download dosbox. Well... just google the whole process.
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
^^Brings to mind: paratrooper, donkey kong, shadow knight, prince of persia (very old-school version) that work on windows 3.1 back then. . . .chai
Re: Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down by KazukiIto(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Donkey kong... fond memories! Will make that my next catch.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Webmaster Who Can Create A Professional Website With Cpanel Emails. / I Need Your Advise/help / Nigeria Software Directory And Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.