Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Opportunity You've Been Waiting For!you Asked For It! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Opportunity You've Been Waiting For!you Asked For It! (1599 Views)

Lost Vape Therion DNA133 – You Asked For It, And We Delivered / N5,000,000 Waiting For You! / Have You Heard!!!!! What Are You Waiting For.............. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Opportunity You've Been Waiting For!you Asked For It! by donmike122(m): 5:31am On Jun 19, 2016
Hello everyone, my name is Olamide, how are ya'll doing? am sure awesome, I would like to tell you about a new company I just partnered with, that's about to change the norm in NM.

The name of this company is VIDA DIVINA, created by Armand Puyolt, The number 6 top MLM earner in the world, Armand also created the compensation plan for the company TLC (total life changes), which was voted as the number comp plan in the world. i could go on and on about his qualifications, but i'd rather get down to the Nitty gritty..

Vida Divina is in it's pre-launch phase right now, and top leaders like myself and my down-lines come in early..
you all have to understand that opportunities like this comes very rarely, it's literally a once in a life time opportunity. YOU GET TO GO IN BEFORE THE REST OF THE WORLD.

It doesn't matter if you've never made money before in MLM, this will be your last stop. because of it's remarkable compensation plan, Vida Divina will create more $10,000 per month earners this industry has ever witnessed.

He has a philosophy, which is leading with love. Vida divina translates to Divine life. He has created an amazing compensation plan that truly pays.

Our products are in the Health and wellness Industry with beverages and everyday products you already use... We are launching with more than 30 products, and we would have about 250 products before summer next year.

And guess what! we own our own manufacturing... No third party.. Which means more payout in the comp plan, infarct we manufacture for more than 30 mlm companies.

Some of the compensation plan highlights that distinguishes VIDA DIVINA from every other company out there;

We have a check match of 50% on your direct referrals, and up to 7 levels.. 20% on your second level, 10% on your 3rd, 4th,5th, 6th and 7th
That means you earn 50% of whatever your direct referrals earn alone, talk-less of the remaining 6 levels... Isn't that amazing, That's not even part of your own earnings. It's just a bonus.

Also you earn 50-70% bonus on startup packages

The startup packages are

$150- 4 products
$300- 9 products
$600 - 19 products
$1200- 40 products

So if you bring in someone at $150, you earn $75 instantly
For $300, you get $150
For $600, you get $300
For $1200, you get $600
These are still bonuses.

And the binary compensation plan itself is insane......up to 25% payout in the binary, no company does this!

so you can imagine.

$320,000 in the binary plus another $180,000 in check match with 10,000 active people on your pay leg. And this doesn't include customer points... Fast start, customer bonuses, star points and many more

Half a million a month.
$500,000 a month.

I need to get 20 people to $20,000 a month ASAP in 3 months!!

*Free Enrollment* No payment till 30/6/16 You still have time!! Don't miss this Amazing opportunity

REGISTRATION PACKAGES:
At the time of registration, you will have the choice of customizing your package by choosing any products you want to start with*

$1200 for 40 products of your choice
$600 for 19 products of your choice
$300 for 9 Products of your choice
$150 for 4 products of your choice.

It's rare in network marketing to be at the fore front of a launch such as this.
Believe me, you don't wanna loose this opportunity!

The Nigerian Leaders are already moving on this...2 months from now, your friends will try to sign you up.

message me today, and lets talk about your future success.

facebook- Olamide Michael Adisa
call and whatsapp +18328009941
email: michaelgwt4ever@gmail.com

Re: The Opportunity You've Been Waiting For!you Asked For It! by ikbnice(m): 5:41am On Jun 19, 2016
$150, don't you know dollar is expensive now. I'll wait till when $1=#1 (as baba promised), then, I will come and register.
Re: The Opportunity You've Been Waiting For!you Asked For It! by Tunechi1(m): 5:42am On Jun 19, 2016
Is it not same with GNLD
Re: The Opportunity You've Been Waiting For!you Asked For It! by donmike122(m): 5:47am On Jun 19, 2016
That's hilarious! i am looking for people who want to change their financial situations. if you are satisfied with where you are, then this isn't for you smiley

ikbnice:
$150, don't you know dollar is expensive now. I'll wait till when $1=#1 (as baba promised), then, I will come and register.
Re: The Opportunity You've Been Waiting For!you Asked For It! by donmike122(m): 5:49am On Jun 19, 2016
No, This isn't GNLD, not even close.. do message me on Whatapp or connect with me on facebook. smiley

Tunechi1:
Is it not same with GNLD
Re: The Opportunity You've Been Waiting For!you Asked For It! by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 19, 2016
listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: The Opportunity You've Been Waiting For!you Asked For It! by donmike122(m): 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
VIDA DIVINA ADVANTAGES!

#1 ADVANTAGE!

The Compensation Plan was created by the person that created the #1 Compensation Plan in the Industry of Network Marketing! That compensation plan created MILLIONAIRES and this one is even BETTER!

#2 ADVANTAGE!

Distributors are paid 50% of the DOLLAR AMOUNT invested and not the VOLUME associated with the PACK selected or the product! (Example: Product retails from your website at $50. You make $25 retail sales commission and 50 POINTS into the Binary!) Fast Start Bonus is 50%! Check Match is 50%! Retail Product earning is 50%!

#3 ADVANTAGE!

All products are $40! This means you can load up on products for a set price and the suggested retail price is a 50% Markup! (Sell for $60 hand to hand!) We have 100 products to choose from spanning several industries! (Health and Wellness Supplements, Weight Loss, Skin Care, Energy, Hot Beverages, and more!)

#4 ADVANTAGE!

No AUTOSHIP!! Your “Monthly Obligation” is to motivate you to sell products! So, when you have three customers purchase (1) product each then your “Monthly Obligation” disappears! OR if you make a purchase of 3 products from yourself monthly, then you are ACTIVE!! 120 Points monthly keeps you Active.

#5 ADVANTAGE!

Your personal orders receive 100 % of the VOLUME POINTS into the PAY LEG of your Binary!

#6 ADVANTAGE!

The Progressive Binary Plan pays out at a base of 5% and you have an opportunity to increase it by activity! If you have customers that place their orders on your site in the first week of the month, you earn an additional 5% payout in the binary! The second week earns and additional 3%, third week, and additional 1% and the final week, you receive your base of 5%!

#7 ADVANTAGE!

4 LEVELS OF ENTRY! Each pack is CUSTOMIZED by YOUR product selection and Merchandise can be included!
$1200 = 40 Products
$600 = 19 Products
$300 = 9 Products
$150 =4 Products

#8 ADVANTAGE!

STAR COINS! Star Coins are “coins” you can earn and accumulate that can be redeemed for products, event tickets, trips and more!

#9 ADVANTAGE!

LIFESTYLE AND MORTGAGE BONUSES!
Lifestyle Bonus can be used for two trips per year! These trips can be you and family, or even you and a prospect!
MORTGAGE BONUS! When you reach a certain level you are rewarded with a monthly MORTGAGE PAGE of $1000-$4000 depending on your rank!!

#10 ADVANTAGE!

CHECK MATCH ON 7 LEVELS!
We receive CHECK MATCH of 50% on 7 Levels of our organization!

(1) (Reply)

GSM Analog-to-digital Converter RJ 11 To RJ45 Intercom Visafone / You Need A Truck Or Van To Move Your Goods Within And Outside Lagos. / Stf Nig Enterprise:your Favorite Home & Office Furniture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.