Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* (8388 Views)

Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World / Adaeze Marian Obasi Elected As Sexiest Woman In Africa (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Launches Reality Show On Fox Life TV [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 7:04am On Jun 19, 2016
This 28 year old ex beauty queen called munachi abii ste does know how to bring the heat to our tv screens!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXb8aikeAmE

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by shyling(f): 7:06am On Jun 19, 2016
And who gave her such a title?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2016
shyling:
the peeps of naija

1 Like

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by ikbnice(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2016
shyling:
Dont mind him, he's crushing on her.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2016
ikbnice:
Dont mind him, he's crushing on her.
who invited your big lips into this convo

1 Like

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by talk2alabama: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2016
Munachi abii

I'm still waiting for the day she'll get married sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
Munachi abii

I'm still waiting for the day she'll get married sha
why does her marriage concern you?
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by talk2alabama: 7:12am On Jun 19, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
why does her marriage concern you?
i'v never seen her on a swim suit... since u are her photographer, why not take a pic of her on that.. will u? wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
i'v never seen her on a swim suit... since u are her photographer, why not take a pic of her on that.. will u? wink
haters are gonna hate

1 Like

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by talk2alabama: 7:16am On Jun 19, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
haters are gonna hate
breast looks kinda sagged.. she should definitely not wear a swim suit..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
she's still young. Its just the way she posed that caused it to look "sagged"
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by talk2alabama: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
how much does Munachi pay u to advertize her? Don't u think people will value a scarce commodity? Think.. smth dat is readily available will be valued less.. people are tired of seeing her self pics palmwinetapper..

Now leme give u a good marketing strategy...

Why not change tactics, show us Munachi abii doing smth the masses will love..

Like playing with kids, having fun, sweeping the house, doing laundry, taking pics with the sick in d hospital... lots more.

Think abt dat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by SpeedyConnect(m): 7:37am On Jun 19, 2016
mtschew
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Nature8(m): 7:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Op, you're seriously inlove with this lady.. cheesy
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by ikbnice(m): 7:54am On Jun 19, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
who invited your big lips into this convo
You've started again. Drunken hero!

1 Like

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by ikbnice(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
work of dem guys. Voracious actions have taken toll on the breasts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
how much does Munachi pay u to advertize her? Don't u think people will value a scarce commodity? Think.. smth dat is readily available will be valued less.. people are tired of seeing her self pics palmwinetapper..

Now leme give u a good marketing strategy...

Why not change tactics, show us Munachi abii doing smth the masses will love..

Like playing with kids, having fun, sweeping the house, doing laundry, taking pics with the sick in d hospital... lots more.

Think abt dat

muna is a beauty queen and people want to see her face!
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2016
Nature8:
Op, you're seriously inlove with this lady.. cheesy
am the lady wink
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2016
ikbnice:
You've started again. Drunken hero!
continue.
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2016
ikbnice:
work of dem guys. Voracious actions have taken toll on the breasts.
stupid Nigerian mentality. Its old age that makes breast sag and childbirth. Not being funky with a man!!
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by ikbnice(m): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
stupid Nigerian mentality. Its old age that makes breast sag and childbirth. Not being funky with a man!!
see you! That Munachi own, na wetin do am be dat. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Nature8(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
am the lady wink

Jesus! shocked

My own Munachi? I don't believe you..
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by olarhtunji(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Igbo people are quick to dash titles....

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Dezzx(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
Muna is an old cargo. I Know her secondary school classmate in PH, a 42 year old Lady with 3 kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dezzx:
Muna is an old cargo. I Know her secondary school classmate in PH, a 42 year old Lady with 3 kids.
you're a liar. Muna can not be 42!!!!
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nature8:

Jesus! shocked

My own Munachi? I don't believe you..
grin wink tongue
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Dezzx(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
you're a liar. Muna can not be 42!!!!
believe you me, dont let her babyish face and slim figure deceive u. her mates r about to become grandmother cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Nature8(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
grin wink tongue

You can't be my Munachi.. Chai! cheesy
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dezzx:

believe you me, dont let her babyish face and slim figure deceive u. her mates r about to become grandmother cool
lol baby face? But people say she looks old. So why now she come get baby Face? Her mother is in her early 60s. How is that even possible. Also if her mates are about to become grandparents, why has she not had a child of her own yet. Not one single one. Where are you getting this credible info from?
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Dezzx(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
lol baby face? But people say she looks old. So why now she come get baby Face? Her mother is in her early 60s. How is that even possible. Also if her mates are about to become grandparents, why has she not had a child of her own yet. Not one single one. Where are ytmou getting this credible info from?
compare her pics from 2007 and her recent pics you wont notice much difference, except her for breast wic is pointing southwards. Besides she is like a vampire feasting on the blood of young guys she date thereby rejuvenating that youth looks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Palmwinetapper: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
Dezzx:

compare her pics from 2007 and her recent pics you wont notice much difference, except her for breast wic is pointing southwards. Besides she is like a vampire feasting on the blood of young guys she date thereby rejuvenating that youth looks.
huge difference. She was darker then. Also also look at Beyonce in 2007. Black women don't age you know. Bring better facts before you lash a queen. Stop making up lies
Re: Meet The SEXIEST Woman On TV!!! *pics* by Dezzx(m): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
huge difference. She was darker then. Also also look at Beyonce in 2007. Black women don't age you know. Bring better facts before you lash a queen. Stop making up lies

i r u implying she is bleaching shocked what do i gain by lying about muna, isn't she older than wizkid MIAbaga her ex bfs or her current boyfriend Tommi?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Dimple Nipple With Big Pawpaw Shares Some Romantic Moment With Her Fiancee / Meet An Alien That Lives Large As A Celebrity In USA / 25 Best Dancers Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.