Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Top Secrets You Need To Know If You Want To Be A Successful Musician - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Secrets You Need To Know If You Want To Be A Successful Musician (543 Views)

Sun-el Musician – Akanamali Ft. Samthing Soweto (mp3) / Meet Speed Darlington, Nigerian 'Musician' Who Is VERY BAD / Introduction: I'm A Musician (epp Me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Secrets You Need To Know If You Want To Be A Successful Musician by callmeamadike(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2016
1. Sing good music

2. Upload and share your music on top free websites like http://padypady.com

3. Act like a celebrity, you will automatically become one

4. Music is an investment, you need more to stay afloat

5. Roll with beautiful girls and rich boys

6. Respect the big boys and girls of the industry so that you can be carried along

7. Remember that every music has a fan so, endeavour to upload all your songs on padypady.com because you can't tell which song will take you up

8. Record as many songs as possible

9. Always go to events no matter what it takes

10. Don't belittle yourself believe that your a star and that you will become

11. Contact me, I am the owner of http://padypady.com I will tell you more

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Electronic Dance Music You Need For Your Playlist / Let You Voice Win For You... Road To Stardom For Nigerians / Wizkid Collaborates With Sean Paul On New Music Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.