Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

How To Know The Tire Size That Suits Your Car (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Know The Tire Size That Suits Your Car (Photos) (20403 Views)

Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) / Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Know The Tire Size That Suits Your Car (Photos) by Youngetskilz23(m): 8:25am On Jun 21, 2016
erico2k2:

Why would some of U just come here to display ignorance? Have you thought for a 2nd you could upgrade your tyres from 15 inch to 16in tongue
How about if the previous owner did this?
oga vulcanizer sorry o tongue
Re: How To Know The Tire Size That Suits Your Car (Photos) by lonelydora: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2016
colossus2:
This plenty storybook wey I no fit read na just to identify tyre cry

Me: Drives to the market, oga Andy abeg see my motor I wan buy new tyre for am.

Seller: Ok this Venza? I get am na 19 rims.

Me: You be correct. See as you use eye gauge run am grin
Oya change the back tyres, carry the two for front go back then put the new ones for front.

Deal done, counts money and zooms off cheesy
Shikena undecided

Can't stop laughing. And in most cases, thats how Nigerians buy tyres.
Re: How To Know The Tire Size That Suits Your Car (Photos) by geraob1: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2016
colossus2:
This plenty storybook wey I no fit read na just to identify tyre cry

Me: Drives to the market, oga Andy abeg see my motor I wan buy new tyre for am.

Seller: Ok this Venza? I get am na 19 rims.

Me: You be correct. See as you use eye gauge run am grin
Oya change the back tyres, carry the two for front go back then put the new ones for front.

Deal done, counts money and zooms off cheesy
Shikena undecided

Notn spoil if u get a little knowledge. Typical black man very lazy in everything including gaining knowledge. Sm of d tyre Sellers don't know better
Re: How To Know The Tire Size That Suits Your Car (Photos) by professore(m): 9:43am On Jun 21, 2016
Nice piece of information
Re: How To Know The Tire Size That Suits Your Car (Photos) by iaatmguy(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2016
nice post, what of serial number ?
Re: How To Know The Tire Size That Suits Your Car (Photos) by onenobledone(f): 11:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Thanks for the info,just visit us at plot 365 Agege motor road opp vono mushin for your auto car work.
Re: How To Know The Tire Size That Suits Your Car (Photos) by colossus2: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2016
geraob1:

Notn spoil if u get a little knowledge. [s]Typical black man very lazy in everything including gaining knowledge.[/s] Sm of d tyre Sellers don't know better
If I insult you this morning, you won't like yourself undecided
Re: How To Know The Tire Size That Suits Your Car (Photos) by Rosicky001: 4:56am On Jun 22, 2016
For your good michelin, Bridegstone and Dunlop tyres 08062216735.

The Real People Who Were Used As Car Crash Test Dummies In 1970s Germany / 6 Fuel Saving Tips For Automatic Drivers / Diesel And Petrol Vehicles May Be Banned In The Next 10 Years In Nigeria