Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The True Value Of Nairaland.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The True Value Of Nairaland.com (729 Views)

Nnu.ng Got It Wrong With Nairaland.com / Nairalander Receives Award On Behalf Of Nairaland (photos) / A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The True Value Of Nairaland.com by rubochi(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2016
Am posting this to really examine the effectiveness of online domain name appraisal and valuation service providers who use acclaimed expert applications including algorithms to value domain names worth.

According to one of them- estibot dot com, Nairaland is worth $204,000 USD while those of us who us nairaland know very well it is worth well over that. While Lindaikeji.com is valued at $45 USD ( though her contents are not hosted there but most of her would be fans assume that, that is her blogs url).

Is this the true value of our great nairaland forum or it has been under valued?

The author is a domain name development and management expert.
Re: The True Value Of Nairaland.com by finalboss1(m): 9:56am On Jun 19, 2016
undervalued
Re: The True Value Of Nairaland.com by ayindepremier: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2016
rubochi:
Hey guy, I have a great domain name for sale.
Check my signature or PM me.

(1) (Reply)

Google Sent Payment Today, 3rd July. Is It A Mistake Or Change Of Policy / Help How Do I Verify My UK Google Adsense / New Adsense Approval Trick 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.