Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

It All About Cleavland Cavaliers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It All About Cleavland Cavaliers (472 Views)

2018 NBA Finals: Warriors Sweeps LeBron James Cavaliers For 2nd Straight Title / Cleveland Cavaliers Reign Supreme. Kyrie To Celtics. / Cleveland Cavaliers Are The 2016 NBA Champions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It All About Cleavland Cavaliers by borngeologist(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2016
Hy guys, this my very first post on nairaland.and it all about the nba finals.most especially about the cleavland cavaliers.wishing my team the very best in the early hours of monday.I want all cavaliers fans.we should come together and pray for our team.cause no team have come from a 3-1to win the nba finals.but has lebron said record are meant to be broken.I just wsh steph,klay and draymond don't come to the party,and also love need to step up is game.but with irving and lebron.and also thompson and smith am sure we goona win at the oracle arena.GSW are not allowe
Re: It All About Cleavland Cavaliers by lolawilliams(f): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hey, im also a cavs fan. And make sure you come online when the final starts Get in here https://www.nairaland.com/832478/nba-begins/293

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Complete Guide To Winning Any Scholarship In Nigeria 2016. / Nigeria U20 Isaac Success Signs For Watford FC Club Record Fee / Hottest Game, France Vs Germany, Predict And Win Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.