Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Five Years Of Marriage - How Far Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze AKA "AKI" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Years Of Marriage - How Far Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze AKA "AKI" (2653 Views)

Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures / Aki And Pawpaw Just Grew Talller / 21 Lessons I Learned In 21 Years Of Living (birthday Post) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Years Of Marriage - How Far Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze AKA "AKI" by eduxerxes: 10:57am On Jun 19, 2016
We all know the comic Nollywood actor Chinedu Ikedieze AKA aki got married almost Five years ago to former Ms. Nneoma Nwaijah. But we don't actually know is why they are still TWO in the family after five years. Is it that he is...or...hope you all are NOT thinking what I'm thinking because my thought no pure at all.

Maybe that's why his colleague and friend paw-paw hasn't tied the knot yet!!!

Re: Five Years Of Marriage - How Far Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze AKA "AKI" by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2016
Guy you mumu oh. You've not seen he's child undecided
Re: Five Years Of Marriage - How Far Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze AKA "AKI" by Dumkele1: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2016
?

Re: Five Years Of Marriage - How Far Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze AKA "AKI" by bosschinalu(m): 11:21am On Jun 19, 2016
Happy fathers day to him....
Re: Five Years Of Marriage - How Far Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze AKA "AKI" by eduxerxes: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2016
Jeffboi:
Guy you mumu oh. You've not seen he's child undecided
correct urself..."HIS child" and not "HE's child".

Have u really googled the circumstance surrounding that child? Is she really his child? Is that the only picture of him and his daughter because from the look of things, it is. Many many questions I want you to answer. Mbok.
Re: Five Years Of Marriage - How Far Nollywood Actor Chinedu Ikedieze AKA "AKI" by Starlet50(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Op are u related to solo Makinde? u sabi gbeborun wella...Aproko.

(1) (Reply)

Christabel Ekeh Arrested For Her Nude Pics / Wiz Khalifa Feat. Swae Lee – Hopeless Romantic / Brazilian Gardener Discovers Phallus-shaped Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.