Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. (3303 Views)

A Reporter Interviewed A Man But Didn't Expect This Reply / Watch This BBC Reporter Knowingly Or Unknowingly Touched A Woman Bubu / BBC Reporter Interrupted On Live TV By Couple Having Sex (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by owoatiswag(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2016
A Fox News reporter flashed thousands of viewers when she accidentally lifted up her own dress during a TV broadcast.The Argentinian news presenter, Alina Moine, was discussing the Rio de Janeiro Olympics when the embarrassing wardrobe malfunction took place.
Moine was happily chatting to her co-presenter Maxi Palma when she lifted her hand to her face.
But her hand was accidentally caught on the bottom of her dress.
Moine was quick to pull her dress back down and continued the segment.Her co-presenter didn’t even seem to notice.

Moine has worked with Fox for almost a decade, with the sports reporter often sharing where to get the dresses she wears during segments on Twitter.

Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by prinsam30: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2016
She does it accidentally

1 Like

Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by SpeedyConnect(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
prinsam30:
She does it accidentally
she 'does' ? Grammar

2 Likes

Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by Cholls(m): 12:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
SpeedyConnect:

she 'does' ? Grammar
my brothers and sisters I swear this guy no go kill me grin

1 Like

Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by Emmaesty(f): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
At least she wore underwear

1 Like

Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by prinsam30: 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
SpeedyConnect:

she 'does' ? Grammar

this is a new grammatical function in English, google it, come back and tell me you don't see it
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by AuroraB(f): 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Emmaesty:
At least she wore underwear
As in eeeeehn shocked shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by bamirotola: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
prinsam30:
She does it accidentally

Gunners for life... Awon Eyan carzola... d lord is yourmuscle bro
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Chai grin I can imagine how embarrassed she'll feel.
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by bammo: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
wow... I wish say na tools
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by cole265(m): 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Showing!!! Frotage now
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by prinsam30: 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
bamirotola:

Gunners for life... Awon Eyan carzola... d lord is yourmuscle bro

oshe ooooo omo n la...... even me still dey wonder who use my phone type that grammatical brouhaha. grin

1 Like

Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by MisterGrace: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
prinsam30:
She does it accidentally
wtf is does doing there. lmao.
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by iampeTer(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
sexy
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by prinsam30: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
MisterGrace:

wtf is does doing there. lmao.

why is everybody suddenly so interested in my grammatical brouhaha

I no fit type wetin I like again?
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by Macclane(m): 8:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
prinsam30:
She does it accidentally
When FTC goes wrong!

1 Like

Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by theunnamed: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Iffa hear say na mistake
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by Akious2k2(m): 12:23am On Jun 20, 2016
prinsam30:

oshe ooooo omo n la...... even me still dey wonder who use my phone type that grammatical brouhaha. grin
grin
prinsam30:

why is everybody suddenly so interested in my grammatical brouhaha
I no fit type wetin I like again?
grin
E b like say u like d word Brouhaha
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by prinsam30: 12:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Akious2k2:
grin
grin E b like say u like d word Brouhaha

just the same way I like grammatical Patrick

1 Like

Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by prinsam30: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
Macclane:
When FTC goes wrong!

you can say that again
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by prinsam30: 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters I swear this guy no go kill me grin

my guy I no fit kill u ooooo, since buhari government no fit kill you, Who am i
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by integritylady(f): 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
what an embarrassment,,,,
Re: Reporter Accidentally Flashes Underwear After Her Hand Got Caught In Her Dress. by 4rmthewest(m): 1:21am On Jun 21, 2016
La hot

(1) (Reply)

In The Hole He Goes / What Will An Open Legs Receives? / Girls Reaction To Dick Sizes.. How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.