Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,459 members, 7,861,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Faithia Balogun: I Will Do Anything To Bring A Character To Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithia Balogun: I Will Do Anything To Bring A Character To Life (650 Views)

Nollywood Stars At Faithia Balogun Mother’s Final Burial Ceremony [photos] / Dayo Amusa Blasts Faithia Balogun For 'Being Hypocritical' / Dayo Amusa: "I Am Prettier Than Faithia Balogun" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faithia Balogun: I Will Do Anything To Bring A Character To Life by oluwatoba400: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
The vibrant nollywood actress, Faithia Balogun recently shaved her hair for a yoruba movie role in a new forthcoming movie title “Shola Arikusa” which also featured Odunlade Adekola and Muyiwa Ademola. Faithia Balogun further explained that there is nothing she wouldnt do to bring a character to life.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/19/faithia-balogun-i-will-do-anything-to-bring-a-character-to-life/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Faithia Balogun: I Will Do Anything To Bring A Character To Life by oluwatoba400: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
wink
Re: Faithia Balogun: I Will Do Anything To Bring A Character To Life by Flexherbal(m): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ok!
Re: Faithia Balogun: I Will Do Anything To Bring A Character To Life by taiwokyle(m): 3:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
She's just being professional. Its all about d pay too
Re: Faithia Balogun: I Will Do Anything To Bring A Character To Life by SurefireFashion: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
That professionalism
Re: Faithia Balogun: I Will Do Anything To Bring A Character To Life by Afrok(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Who wouldn't so far money Is involved shocked
Re: Faithia Balogun: I Will Do Anything To Bring A Character To Life by goldbim(f): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmmmn,including nudes??if I hear grin

(1) (Reply)

WTF! See How Bank Manager Floged His Employees For Not Working Hard Enough / Nigeria's DJ Obi Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest DJ Set (Photos) / I'm Never Coming Back To You - Dabota Lawson Shares Cryptic Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.