Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,234 members, 7,836,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

"Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon" To Which Church Please. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon" To Which Church Please. (586 Views)

Which Church Has The Best Hymn Songs / Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? / Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon" To Which Church Please. by nzemila(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
For a very long time i have been hearing that "JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON". If Jesus Christ eventually land now in NIgeria which church is he going to appear? If he appears in Grace of God church will catholic church accept him? This questions has been disturbing me for a long time now. please if you have a better explanation to this lets share because way the churches are going this days disturbs me. We all use the same bible in our different churches but still give out different meaning.
Re: "Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon" To Which Church Please. by KingEbukaNaija: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
The church in the bible refers to the body of Christ - Christians - not a church denomination
Re: "Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon" To Which Church Please. by Oladim001(m): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
The church in the bible refers to the body of Christ - Christians - not a church denomination
I dont believe your trash mr. You are trying to hide the fact that there are different churches with different names and some even have different beliefs that are contrary to the normal christain belief.

4 Likes

Re: "Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon" To Which Church Please. by KingEbukaNaija: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oladim001:
I dont believe your trash mr. You are trying to hide the fact that there are different churches with different names and some even have different beliefs that are contrary to the normal christain belief.

How does it concern me if you do not believe or not undecided

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon" To Which Church Please. by TrajansKong: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Witch church??

To THIS church!!

You are all doomed and will roast forever. You chose wrongly, my friends...

Re: "Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon" To Which Church Please. by nzemila(m): 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

so body of christ is church? Are you trying to say that there is no church?

1 Like

Re: "Jesus Christ Is Coming Soon" To Which Church Please. by nzemila(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oladim001:

On point.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Christians - Explain This Image / Can Software Bible Be As Much Powerful As Hardcopy Bible? / Please don't open this thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.