Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Over $10k Available For Transfer To US Bank - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Over $10k Available For Transfer To US Bank (1217 Views)

Do You Need Us Bank Account Or Uk Bank Account For Your Business / Sell Your Itunes Gift Card And Get Instant Transfer To Your Bank Act This Easter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over $10k Available For Transfer To US Bank by lecky001(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
10500 available for transfer to US bank at 330 to $.

Note:$3000 sold.You will be responsible for the transfer charges and not negotiable
Whatsapp 08168994776
Re: Over $10k Available For Transfer To US Bank by jackyraw09: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
if i may ask, whats your source of these funds?

3 Likes

Re: Over $10k Available For Transfer To US Bank by lecky001(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2016
jackyraw09:
Deposit from ppl sending money to naija
Re: Over $10k Available For Transfer To US Bank by mikkyangel(m): 1:01am On Nov 22, 2016
jackyraw09:

very good question my brother....he is a scammer...my usa bank account was closed because of him..pls becarefull
his name is Akinlolu

Re: Over $10k Available For Transfer To US Bank by whisp3r(m): 6:52am On Nov 22, 2016
mikkyangel:

very good question my brother....he is a scammer...my usa bank account was closed because of him..pls becarefull
his name is Akinlolu

Oga milkyangel, I am surprised you fell for this. This guy got a hacked bank account and can only do transfers to US banks.

The owner of the account has probably flagged funds in the account.

Anyone receiving such funds will be investigated for fraud and money laundering.

I lost about $500 early this year through a similar occurrence. Lesson learnt.

Any offer that sounds too good to be true is definitely not legit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over $10k Available For Transfer To US Bank by mikkyangel(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2016
whisp3r:

Oya milkyangel, I am surprised you fell for this. This guy got a hacked bank account and can only do transfers to US banks.

The owner of the account has probably flagged funds in the account.

Anyone receiving such funds will be investigated for fraud and money laundering.

I lost about $500 early this year through a similar occurrence. Lesson learnt.

Any offer that sounds too good to be true is definitely not legit.

Thanks my brother...i have learnt the hardway!

1 Like

Re: Over $10k Available For Transfer To US Bank by mikkyangel(m): 8:44am On Nov 22, 2016
lecky001:

Deposit from ppl sending money to naija

deposits from white people sending money to n9ja + ur cousin(way no get name)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best deal on MTN data: 1gb @ ₦500 / Sharp Dell Latitude 6420 / Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.