Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Black Out In Kaduna As Business Owners Source For Alternative Power Supply. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Black Out In Kaduna As Business Owners Source For Alternative Power Supply. (451 Views)

No Movement In Ajah! Look For Alternative Route / Traditional Herbalist For Alternative Medicine. / The Cause Of Black Out In Bayelsa State Through Out The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Out In Kaduna As Business Owners Source For Alternative Power Supply. by Ambi25: 5:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-aTHgP911TSI/V2bCxMwTZ_I/AAAAAAAACJ4/KZrzHy2_S_U5ROeQHiClU3_rH8Eg7zqIwCK4B/s1600/darkness-723725.jpg[/img]
Electricity supply in kaduna has become epileptic for the past three days as business owners and household electricity users source for alternative power supply.

People now go about doing their daily activities without Electricity " that is the spirit of Nigerians" men must survive. The question is! Why has electricity become so bad this few month? If you ask me na who i go ask, is it because of the bombing of pipeline by #Niger Delta Avengers that is leading to the shortage of gas supply to the power plants or should we blame it on the government? Hmmmmm!

Business are now closing down because of shortage power supply at a time when entreprenuership is been encourage. Which way forward.

People now move around with their gadgets in search for where to charge them, I went to a friend shop to charge my system yesterday only to find out that he has close down his shop.

We all know that for any economic to grow, there must be constant power supply for business to derive.

http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2016/06/black-out-in-kaduna-as-business-owners.html#more

What is the power situation at your location like? Share your thought
Re: Black Out In Kaduna As Business Owners Source For Alternative Power Supply. by blaquemyc: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
The matter tire me o. We have to depend on generator now.
Re: Black Out In Kaduna As Business Owners Source For Alternative Power Supply. by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Im happy northern people are suffering it more!

They should call on their buhari to restore light for them, since 95% of his votes came from them.
mtchew
Re: Black Out In Kaduna As Business Owners Source For Alternative Power Supply. by Ambi25: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
EroticAngelina:
Im happy northern people are suffering it more!

They should call on their buhari to restore light for them, since 95% of his votes came from them.
mtchew
bro is not only the north oooh! A frnd of my @ port Harcourt told me they are having the same issue

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Whats The Soldier Did Was WRONG Or RIGHT??? / See What Mr. Ibu Kachikwu Said / Nigeria Prepares Troops For Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.