Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

This Is Why My Dad Is The Best: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Why My Dad Is The Best: (339 Views)

FG Just Paid My Dad His Pension Arrears / Snakes Killed By My Dad And I (Black Spitting Cobra & Ball Python) / My Dad Is A Liar...emotional Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why My Dad Is The Best: by softsee(m): 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Though parents don't have specific day to be loved.. Parental love is always beyond all livings' imagination. This is share what my Father passes through before growing mee up to this level, and he never get tired of all my stupidity... I troubled him alot, yet he forgave me and provide means of livelihood for me. When ever i cry, he was there to ask me why b4 anyone else. He barely sleep if any of my siblings is sick, he would be wandering around the house asking SON ARE OKAY NOW..... My Father is also my hope.. When ever I'm hopeless, he said ABBA U CAN DO IT, OTHERS ARE NOT BETTER THAN YOU.

I still can't forget the day when I was hospitalised, my Father was awake over Night in that hospital, do u know WHY? the answer will definitely shock, coz he was awake just to chase mosquitoes away from me. He couldn't sleep throughout my stay in that hospital... 5days for that matter

He gave me education, he always tutors me at home when i found something difficult.

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.

The name of my FATHER IS DR. AMINU HASSAN THE BEST FATHER IN THE WORLD. I LOVE U DAD... I LOVE U MUM... I LOVE U PARENTS.

(1) (Reply)

Bad Ass Programmers Or Company Needed. / WEF Ranks Nigeria 119th In Global Information Technology / 1$ Hosting Services- Must Be Taken For Affordable Business Set Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.