Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

The Six Geo-political Zones Of Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Six Geo-political Zones Of Nigeria (3240 Views)

The Six Geo-political Zones Of Nigeria / FG To Build Science Museums In The 6 Geo-political Zones Of The Country / Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Six Geo-political Zones Of Nigeria by omonighoblessing(f): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
just doing a quick research on Nigeria. ....thought I shld share

1. North Central States: Kogi, Niger, Benue, Kwara, Plateau, Nassarawa and the Federal Capital Territory.

2. North-Eastern States: Taraba, Borno, Bauchi, Adamawa, Gombe and Yobe State.

3. North-Western States: Kaduna, Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto, Kano, Jigawa and Katsina State.

4. South-Eastern States: Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Abia and Anambra State.

5. South-Southern States: Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Edo, Cross River, Rivers and Delta State.

6. South-Western States: Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Ondo, Osun and Ekiti
State.

http://www.reportsonnaija..com/2012/07/six-geo-political-zones-of-nigeria.html?m=1

Re: The Six Geo-political Zones Of Nigeria by geraldmezi(m): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ekiti nko
Re: The Six Geo-political Zones Of Nigeria by omonighoblessing(f): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
geraldmezi:
Ekiti nko
oooops! my dear n.a. so I see am oooh.......but I guess it belongs to the southwest abi?.....I mean the likes are there n.a.
Re: The Six Geo-political Zones Of Nigeria by omonighoblessing(f): 7:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cc olawalebabs , Richiez , Fynestboi thanks smiley
Re: The Six Geo-political Zones Of Nigeria by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
God bless ds OP for megringrin
Have been wanting to google it,again God bless u.
Re: The Six Geo-political Zones Of Nigeria by omonighoblessing(f): 3:34am On Jun 21, 2016
wink u welcome dear @TITOBIGZ

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin 2016/2017 Graduation List Is Out / How Nigerian Italy Student Ended In Kaduna Poly Because He Embraced Atheism / Oau Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.