Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his (63490 Views)

2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter / Niyi Johnson Engaged To Seyi Edun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by ObiOmaMu: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Seyi Shay during an interview with #OnStage revealed that Drake's One Dance song was originally Wizkid's song. Someone tweeted a video of the interview at Wizkid asking him to confirm if it was true. And Wizkid replied:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Rgcyl5LF00

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/wizkid-tells-seyi-shay-to-shut-up-over-Drake-one-dance-song.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by ojun50(m): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dis girl won spoil witch kid business, u want make them send am back.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
This Seyi shay ehn.,..

She fit talk say na Trey songs sing this one sef

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/54878

Electric package...,.grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by adegoody(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Samakus(m): 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sometimes, replying people harshly goes a long way in uprooting the seed of idiocy they may have planted in themselves unintentionally. How can someone make such a lame guess that if left uncleared, can destroy the young man's blooming international career? An artiste for that matter.

I stand with Wizkid

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by MDsambo: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Seyi Shay during an interview with #OnStage revealed that Drake's One Dance song was originally Wizkid's song. Someone tweeted a video of the interview at Wizkid asking him to confirm if it was true. And Wizkid replied:

Yes!
I agreed with her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Lamzee(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
wetin kon be her own?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Atmmachine(m): 8:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Who the hell is Sheyi Shey ??
Even if it's wizkid's song, he can give it to whomever he wants.
Drake didn't charge Wizkid for the Ojuelegba remix, Wizkid giving Drake the "One dance" is just an appreciation.

Irrelevant people trying so hard to be noticed.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by apcmustwin(f): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
This boy needs to get off his high horse. Does he have to add the "cheque" part Humble ursef.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by STENON(f): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
Season 2...

Patiently waiting for the season 3.
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by NigerianSHA: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Seyi Shay, Type of girl to go to a pool and compare Everyman's penis to her Husband's.

Bitch mind yo Business.

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by bobo65(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Smh

No more reasonable stuff on fp again

But there is an atom of truth in what she said

By the way, who heard wizkids verse in that song?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by martineverest(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
wizkid is really a kid...indomie children in indomie generation

30 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by rayblings(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Follow me on Instagram: Rayblings. Dazall
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by sonnel: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Who dia musik epp?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by joshuamoses101(m): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Is that so!!!!ok,next pls
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by vizkiz: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
You done hear? Aunty seyi... They said shut up!
Amebo
Aproko
Eke is my hobby grin

Shut your pie hole and face your dying career grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Aproko weiten concern u.
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Qmerit(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Where did he say shutup! I only saw she lied
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Duru009(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
#i stand with wizkid
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Tbillz(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Didnt Neyo get paid for writing for artists? Dunno how fans take delights in business (arguments) that add no penny to your A/C balance. Seyi Write, Sell, Make Money
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Tjohnnay: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
grin
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by buskie13(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol cool

wizkid gat no chills...Seyi beta shut up if not Wizkid go give am Linda treatment cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by mrofficial(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
But Wale also said it. Why didn't Wizkid ask Wale to shut up?

Does it really matter? There is this song in Drake's Take Care album that was composed by The Weeknd and it is said to be Drake's. I think it's based on agreement.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Duru009(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
#i stand with wizkid
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Soon as you get the text reply me
I don't wanna spend time fighting

Cos I need a one dance

*humming*

1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Owliver(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
parrot.
Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Medunah: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
I like seyi Shay but she should mind her business biko

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Atmmachine(m): 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
martineverest:
wizkid is really a kid...indomie children in indomie generation

Indomie kid who is 100 times richer than your entire village put together

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Seyi Shay "Shut Up", after she said 'One Dance' was his by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
I think the best thing wizkid should have done was to ignore her....undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie / Tacha Shows Off Her New House, Splashes Champagne To Celebrate / Fatima Timbo Slays In Swimwear (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.