Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Witchcraft Attacks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft Attacks (1362 Views)

Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft / Little Child Tortured For Days Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft Attacks by LadyAngel22: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello I am new to this thread.

Please no negative comments.

I have spoken wrongly about a person who i thought was helping me and they were actually monitoring me. Please what do i do because the person is offended with me and i and my family have been getting serious witchcraft attacks. things planted in my body and evil arrows fired into my body. I have been praying and praying for deliverance but the attack is getting worst. He have also put me in an evil covenant which i have tried to get out and if i tried to leave he will attack my loved ones. the person is also using witchcraft to attack my loved ones by shooting evil arrows of accident and sickness. Please advice what i should do.

Thanks
Lady Angel
Re: Witchcraft Attacks by Smartanthony: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
it happens becouse u never contant a good man of GOD
Re: Witchcraft Attacks by adeyemi4u: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Wic good man of GOD?Ur mouth isn't for food alone,God has given u power over principality/power of darkness.A closed mouth is a closed destiny.Nothing work until u work it.Dnt go about collecting prayer.The kingdom of God suffered violence/the violence taketh it By Force.God says u are a god unto ur Pharaoh.Stop crying,start warfare
Smartanthony:
it happens becouse u never contant a good man of GOD
undecided
Re: Witchcraft Attacks by myfantasies(f): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rotfl

Evil arrows fire into ur body nd u r still alive.. . Smh

Na gullible people like una all dese fake men of God dey use cook soup

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Attacks by Zzyco: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Go to a living church, do you know that some people have died of torment. Jesus can do it. You don't battle with flesh and blood, but with rulers of darkness. If you re being attacked at night. Then that is the right time for you to pray. Stay awake at night to pray.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Attacks by adeyemi4u: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
@ OP,there are some force u can't confront with Just prayer.U need to reinforce ur prayer with FASTING.Miracle Happens always.Fight the good fight.Pray and put ur ANGEL to work.The Angel of God encamp round bout them that FEAR GOD nd DELIVERED THEM. Midnight time isn't time to sleep/snore away,if ur enemies are up doing,U shud be up too.we are told that When men sleep,the enemy came to sow tares. Open ur mouth and CURSE ur adversary IJN
Re: Witchcraft Attacks by Smartanthony: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
adeyemi4u:
Wic good man of GOD?Ur mouth isn't for food alone,God has given u power over principality/power of darkness.A closed mouth is a closed destiny.Nothing work until u work it.Dnt go about collecting prayer.The kingdom of God suffered violence/the violence taketh it By Force.God says u are a god unto ur Pharaoh.Stop crying,start warfare undecided
but he said he had prayed with thesame mouth but no way
Re: Witchcraft Attacks by Zzyco: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl
'All dese fake men of God' please she never said she contacted any man of God.
Re: Witchcraft Attacks by myfantasies(f): 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Zzyco:

'All dese fake men of God' please she never said she contacted any man of God.
Nd i did not say she op has contacted any

I said it is dere type
Re: Witchcraft Attacks by Zzyco: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Rotfl

'All dese fake men of God' please she never said she contacted any man of God. I pray you don't face what she is going through. You called her 'gullible' this is very wrong.
Re: Witchcraft Attacks by myfantasies(f): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Zzyco:

'All dese fake men of God' please she never said she contacted any man of God. I pray you don't face what she is going through. You called her 'gullible' this is very wrong.
I don hear u
Re: Witchcraft Attacks by Zzyco: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
myfantasies:
I don hear u
It is well.
Re: Witchcraft Attacks by myfantasies(f): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
Zzyco:

It is well.
With her soul

Amen
Re: Witchcraft Attacks by adeyemi4u: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
The earnest continuous prayer of the righteous man bring dynamic POWER. Daniel fast/pray but the prince of Persian withstood it from reaching the throne of GRACE until God released His ANGEL.
Smartanthony:

but he said he had prayed with thesame mouth but no way
OPEN UR MOUTH AND PRAY
Re: Witchcraft Attacks by DeSepiero(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Your post is full of uncertainty. Who are the "they" chasing you with evil arrows?.

Abeg just go apologize to the fellow you've offended and lead your peaceful life. Life is too short, why spend it chasing and shouting at shadows.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft Attacks by urahara(m): 12:16am On Jun 20, 2016
LadyAngel22:
Hello I am new to this thread.

Please no negative comments.

I have spoken wrongly about a person who i thought was helping me and they were actually monitoring me. Please what do i do because the person is offended with me and i and my family have been getting serious witchcraft attacks. things planted in my body and evil arrows fired into my body. I have been praying and praying for deliverance but the attack is getting worst. He have also put me in an evil covenant which i have tried to get out and if i tried to leave he will attack my loved ones. the person is also using witchcraft to attack my loved ones by shooting evil arrows of accident and sickness. Please advice what i should do.

Thanks
Lady Angel

Lmao grin and xtians say jesus gives peace of mind . i laugh in arabic.
Evil arrows indeed , may be na oliver queen dey fire am

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft Attacks by BetterChurch: 4:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Sing HU, morning and evening for twenty to thirty minutes daily.

Visit www.HearHU.org

(1) (Reply)

"Once Saved, Forever Saved". How Scripturally Balanced Is It? / How God Saved Me From Embarrassment Today (my Testimony) / The Four Human Temperament By Dr. D. W. Ekstrand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.