Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Just Got The Shock Of My Life - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Just Got The Shock Of My Life (1047 Views)

Just Got Back From Houston To Ibadan. I Miss Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
I just received a call from a facebook friend of 5 years,we have never seen before. She called and told me she was in Abuja that could we hook up said she would be travelling tomorrow and I was like well I have a job as well to attend tomorrow. She was now like i shouldnt go to work that I should come and see her and make love to her. I was shocked to my bone marrows couldnt believe what i just heard,this is someone i have always respected,but she fall ma hands big time. So my question now is this,what do you think made her utter such statement and do you think shes a spoilt brat cos for now i have blacklisted her via any medium she can use to get to me,i dont wana have anything to do with her again. What do you guys think.
Re: Just Got The Shock Of My Life by Untainted007: 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Justdulla:
I just received a call from a facebook friend of 5 years,we have never seen before. She called and told me she was in Abuja that could we hook up said she would be travelling tomorrow and I was like well I have a job as well to attend tomorrow. She was now like i shouldnt go to work that I should come and see her and make love to her. I was shocked to my bone marrows couldnt believe what i just heard,this is someone i have always respected,but she fall ma hands big time. So my question now is this,what do you think made her utter such statement and do you think shes a spoilt brat cos for now i have blacklisted her via any medium she can use to get to me,i dont wana have anything to do with her again. What do you guys think.

Don't be quick to judge people. She might av fallen in love with you for long and more so she don't see you as a stranger anymore. Blacklisting her will make her to see herself as being foolish or a LovePeddler. Don't women too av blood running thru their veins? You can link her to me in case you are tagging her as a bad person, I like people who don't pretend. She just told you how she felt about you.

4 Likes

Re: Just Got The Shock Of My Life by kunlesufyan(m): 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Person say make u come f!uck u dey ask question...mtchew!

5 Likes

Re: Just Got The Shock Of My Life by youngest85(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Justdulla:

Bros, she has cntactd HIV and looking 4 who to share it wt

6 Likes

Re: Just Got The Shock Of My Life by dwebs(m): 5:39am On Jun 30, 2016
youngest85:

Bros, she has cntactd HIV and looking 4 who to share it wt

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Just Got The Shock Of My Life by mizzochocinco: 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2016
She is a water mammy
Re: Just Got The Shock Of My Life by missyge(f): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Untainted007:

Don't be quick to judge people. She might av fallen in love with you for long and more so she don't see you as a stranger anymore. Blacklisting her will make her to see herself as being foolish or a LovePeddler. Don't women too av blood running thru their veins? You can link her to me in case you are tagging her as a bad person, I like people who don't pretend. She just told you how she felt about you.
You are right dear. .....And this is d more reason y most ladies, including me find it hard to say deir mind to a guy dey like anymre. If u no fit read my actions, den bone
Dough she shouldnt hv told d guy to come make love to her...dats going too far
Re: Just Got The Shock Of My Life by Untainted007: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2016
missyge:
You are right dear. .....And this is d more reason y most ladies, including me find it hard to say deir mind to a guy dey like anymre. If u no fit read my actions, den bone
Dough she shouldnt hv told d guy to come make love to her...dats going too far

Who knows if the guy added d "come and make love" to it to make him look like a saint. Nobody is holy except God. I hate pretence, the lady involved has blood in her veins too like every other human. Ain't saying d lady is 100% right but there are people who say exactly how they feel cos they av a clean heart.
Re: Just Got The Shock Of My Life by titosantana(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2016
The lies didn't even connect
Re: Just Got The Shock Of My Life by missyge(f): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
Untainted007:

Who knows if the guy added d "come and make love" to it to make him look like a saint. Nobody is holy except God. I hate pretence, the lady involved has blood in her veins too like every other human. Ain't saying d lady is 100% right but there are people who say exactly how they feel cos they av a clean heart.
sure
Re: Just Got The Shock Of My Life by Onukube1(f): 1:01am On Jul 06, 2016
smh...@op ur pikin papa sabi lie

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18+ Erotic Story: Anita Our Sexy Housemaid Episode 1 By Teddy Cee / I Need A Female Friend Who Loves To Travel Internationally 08100392181 / Single Parents Connect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.