Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Between Me-nister And Minister Kachikwu, By Reno Omokri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between Me-nister And Minister Kachikwu, By Reno Omokri (356 Views)

‘blame Davido For The $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam’ – Reno Omokri / Outcome Of Meeting Between President And Ibe Kachikwu / Igbo Quit Notice: The Voice Of Yerima Shettima, The Hand Of..... By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Me-nister And Minister Kachikwu, By Reno Omokri by tobitheblogger: 4:26am On Jun 20, 2016
By now, you probably have watched the viral video of the town hall meeting organized by the ministry of masquerade dressing (otherwise known as ministry of information) in Uyo, the Akwa Ibom state capital.

At that event, the mild mannered minister of state for petroleum resources, Ibe Kachikwu, proved that you should not judge a book by its cover as he publicly took on the minister of transport, Rotimi Amaechi and gave him an answer that could not be responded to.

Read Full Article

(1) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates Governing Board Of ECOWAS Regional Center For Disease Control. / Bet9ja__what Makes It One Of The Most Popular BETTING Websites In Nigeria? / Probe Obasanjo Or Forget Your Hypocritical Anti-corruption Fight – Waku Tells Bu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.