Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,435 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

The Truest Beauty - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truest Beauty (357 Views)

New Nigerian Drama Series Actually Portrays Gay Love In Its Truest Form? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truest Beauty by ojadetayo(m): 7:02am On Jul 23, 2016
True beauty is knowing who you are, accepting yourself and then occupying your space. Beauty comes from within and it shines outwardly into the open revealing everything wonderful about you, telling your stories, speaking your voices. There is something special that we all treasure deep inside and no one can ever take that away from us. No one of us is exactly the same, we are all different. You’re an individual. You’re you. What makes you is your smile, your voice, the way you walk, your interests, your love, your personality, your features. They are the most beautiful things about you. Another person’s love, interests, voice, smile can’t be beautiful in you. You can’t be someone else and expect your beauty to radiate. Your truest beauty is when you’re you. Be real. You are most beautiful being yourself.

#YouAreMostBeautifulBeingYourself

#AdetayoSpeaks #TheTruestBeauty

Catch up with me on my blog

Inspire me: THE TRUEST BEAUTY http://ojoadetayo..com/2016/07/the-truest-beauty.html?spref=tw

Adetayo Ojo.

(1) (Reply)

We Appreciate You All. / Very Important : See Reasons For Medical Fitness / Why We Have Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.