Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: "The Bible & Koran Need To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Kemi Olunloyo: "The Bible & Koran Need To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper" (624 Views)

Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals She Has A Job In White House / Used Cartons Are Recycled- We Are Buying Used Cartons / How To Invest In A Toilet Paper Production And Processing Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: "The Bible & Koran Need To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper" by celebsnest(m): 5:48am On Jun 20, 2016

Controversial socialite, Kemi Olunloyo in an interview with Global Excellence Magazine stated that religion is the biggest lie to mankind when asked what her view was on religion, religious leaders and religion followers.
Kemi said that Christianity and Islam are fakes, adding that both the Bible and the Koran need to be “recycled into toilet paper and placed in toilets.”
She said:

“Religion is the biggest lie to mankind. Christianity and Islam are fakes. The Bible and Koran need to be recycled into toilet paper and placed in toilets. I mean it.”

Kemi also stated her need for a man who will take orders..
She said:

“I need a man that will take orders from me, I don’t entertain bullshit. There will be no infidelity, domestic violence, making me a servant and I won’t submit to a man, God forbid. That man is still out there,”
http://celebsnest.com.ng/2016/06/kemi-olunloyo-bible-koran-need-recycled-toilet-paper/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "The Bible & Koran Need To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper" by LordZero(m): 5:52am On Jun 20, 2016
when this old h.ag go get brain sef. she just fo0lish naturally.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "The Bible & Koran Need To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper" by mu2sa2: 5:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Saying "God forbid" after denying God!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "The Bible & Koran Need To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper" by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 20, 2016
Ewoshockedshockedshockedshocked

The Elders must hear dis....undecided

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "The Bible & Koran Need To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper" by druxy(m): 6:08am On Jun 20, 2016
"fantastically" foolish
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "The Bible & Koran Need To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper" by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 20, 2016
mu2sa2:
Saying "God forbid" after denying God!

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "The Bible & Koran Need To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper" by AlPeter: 6:12am On Jun 20, 2016
LOL this grandma can crack jokes sha. After denying God she still called the same God. BTW she doesn't want to take orders but she is looking for who she will turn to a slave. The lady have some very serious issues.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "The Bible & Koran Need To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper" by AntiWailer: 6:29am On Jun 20, 2016
Aunty Kemi missed her drug again.

Chai !!!

This madness is real
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "The Bible & Koran Need To Be Recycled Into Toilet Paper" by Heryorh: 6:46am On Jun 20, 2016
this woman....

(1) (Reply)

Evil Philosophies That Has Affected Our Livelihood / Photos From Notting Hill Carnival. / Apply Now Linda Ikeji Media Graduate & Experienced Recruitment Job Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.