Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,953 members, 7,824,993 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Agxis Human Resources - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Agxis Human Resources (20296 Views)

Fadac Resources Latest Job Recruitment (12 Positions) / SD Human Resources Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Interested In Human Resources? View HR Jobs In Nigeria Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2016
shakol91:
undecided no update since first interview.
So sorry sir. We review CVs and answers supplied to the written examination then get back to people based on that. We dont get back to all applicants. Unfortunately, i really cant say what the problem is in your own case. Kindly mail us and state your name and date of application and i will look into it
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 8:41am On Jul 27, 2016
waleT:
I already sent my cv to all email address provided but info@agxis.com.ng bounced. I also tried registering and im sure i was able to register but i couldnt login
So sorry for the email issue, we are working on our personalised [email]CV@agxis.com.ng[/email] It should be up and running in about 3weeks. We got your CV sir 7.40am this morning
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 8:42am On Jul 27, 2016
MidieMeliss:
My address is nihinlolawaf@gmail.com. I just resent my application with a post script that has my Nairaland Username. Thank you very much.
got it!
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 8:49am On Jul 27, 2016
timsucess:

said its incorrect password
So sorry sir. You could 'remail'shocked us stating your preferred username and password or simply send your Cv to our mail [email]Agxisrecruiting@gmail.com[/email]
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 8:56am On Jul 27, 2016
juliuscarter:
Kindly register me as juliuscarter and send my password to my email..Thanks.
juliuscarter13@gmail.com
done sir. Check your mail
Re: Agxis Human Resources by teejayone40: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
kingjibe:
Please send us your CV
Av send u my CV, still not heard anytin from u 4 the past 3weeks.....
Re: Agxis Human Resources by dave00733(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
@kingjibe I applied for the position of Customer representative assistant over 2 weeks online now, no response
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 11:08am On Jul 28, 2016
teejayone40:

Av send u my CV, still not heard anytin from u 4 the past 3weeks.....
Well, We have our written exam on saturdays only. And there is no way we are going to invite everyboy all at the same time. We have a whole lot of applications and we send invites on a 'first come' basis. Just explore other avenues too. Apply elsewhere but have it in mind that we will get in touch
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2016
dave00733:
@kingjibe I applied for the position of Customer representative assistant over 2 weeks online now, no response
We ll get in touch
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 2:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
FOR ALL THOSE WE HAVE NOT INVITED, YOUR INTERVIEW IS SLATED FOR 6TH AUGUST, 2016. SMS WILL BE SENT TO YOU NEXT WEEK TO THAT EFFECT .

Those that submitted/will submit CV/Apply online from 27th July till wed 3rd August will also have their interview on Sat, 6th of August. Its written examination!! to screen off some applicants
Re: Agxis Human Resources by farouk1989: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
helo agxis,pls help me generate a login and send details to my mail...Email - abidemitijani209@gmail.com, username- farouk1989,pls notify me when created,thanks
Re: Agxis Human Resources by farouk1989: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
helo agxis,I have also sent my c.v to the emails u provided namely... infor@agxis.com.ng,agxisrecruiting@gmail.com and agxisrecruiting@yahoo.com....please how soon will I get an invite for the job position? thanks
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2016
farouk1989:
helo agxis,I have also sent my c.v to the emails u provided namely... infor@agxis.com.ng,agxisrecruiting@gmail.com and agxisrecruiting@yahoo.com....please how soon will I get an invite for the job position? thanks
Early next week sir. The interview will probably be for saturday
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 10:54am On Jul 30, 2016
farouk1989:
helo agxis,pls help me generate a login and send details to my mail...Email - abidemitijani209@gmail.com, username- farouk1989,pls notify me when created,thanks
Done sir. Check your mail
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 10:57am On Jul 30, 2016
http://agxis.com.ng/job/brand-manager/

BRAND MANAGER
Experienced Brand Manager who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns is needed for immediate employment. Be ready to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.

Responsibilities:

Analyse how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallise targeted consumers insights
Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”

http://agxis.com.ng/job/brand-manager/

Re: Agxis Human Resources by Diamondvera(f): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hi please, I submitted my cv since July 7th and it was acknowledged but I haven't gotten any invite. Please look into my case, I live in Lagos.. Help me generate me generate my login.. Username: verabokesh and email is verabokesh@gmail.com.. Thanks and please notify me when it is done
Re: Agxis Human Resources by davismighty(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Pls do you have any vacancy in Portharcourt?
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
Diamondvera:
Hi please, I submitted my cv since July 7th and it was acknowledged but I haven't gotten any invite. Please look into my case, I live in Lagos.. Help me generate me generate my login.. Username: verabokesh and email is verabokesh@gmail.com.. Thanks and please notify me when it is done
Done. Pls check your mail. Dont worry. You will surely get the invite this week. Your number is 070327*****
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
davismighty:
Pls do you have any vacancy in Portharcourt?
Not at the moment cry I ll surely buzz you up whenever we have one
Re: Agxis Human Resources by Oseni007(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello kingjibe,i just sent in my CV to the email address you provided,i been trying to register online but it is not going through .I stay in Lagos and wouldn't mind getting a job in Lagos or Ibadan, please help me also generate my login user name;oseni007,email: oseni_idris@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Agxis Human Resources by sleek15(f): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2016
I just submitted my cv .. I stay in Lagos and need a job within Lagos.. pls help me generate a login and notify me when u do... Email.. adaugomiriam@gmail.com.. Username :adaugo22. Thanks
Re: Agxis Human Resources by Appliedmaths(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2016
kingjibe:

Not at the moment cry I ll surely buzz you up whenever we have one

Sent my CV to your gmail address now, Trying to register now couldn't, pls help me generate a log in, Ill send a PM. My Location is Lagos. Anticipating your response. Regards.
Re: Agxis Human Resources by 3slleeq: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Hello kingjibe,i sent in my CV to the email address you provided this morning,got an acknowledgment mail.i Hope i will get an invite very soon. i ve being trying to register online but it is not going through .I stay in Lagos and wouldn't mind getting a job in Lagos or Ogun state, please help me also generate my login details, username;larday,email: gshittusadiq@ gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2016
Oseni007:
Hello kingjibe,i just sent in my CV to the email address you provided,i been trying to register online but it is not going through .I stay in Lagos and wouldn't mind getting a job in Lagos or Ibadan, please help me also generate my login user name;oseni007,email: oseni_idris@yahoo.com. Thanks
Done sir. Pls check your mail
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 8:51am On Aug 03, 2016
sleek15:
I just submitted my cv .. I stay in Lagos and need a job within Lagos.. pls help me generate a login and notify me when u do... Email.. adaugomiriam@gmail.com.. Username :adaugo22. Thanks
We got your CV yesterday. Pls check your mail for the login details
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 8:55am On Aug 03, 2016
3slleeq:
Hello kingjibe,i sent in my CV to the email address you provided this morning,got an acknowledgment mail.i Hope i will get an invite very soon. i ve being trying to register online but it is not going through .I stay in Lagos and wouldn't mind getting a job in Lagos or Ogun state, please help me also generate my login details, username;larday,email: gshittusadiq@ gmail.com. Thanks
Done. Pls check your mail
Re: Agxis Human Resources by Appliedmaths(m): 9:45am On Aug 03, 2016
kingjibe:
Waiting for mine, I was the one that sent u the pm.
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Waiting for mine, I was the one that sent u the pm.
]Done sir. Do check your mail
Re: Agxis Human Resources by Appliedmaths(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
kingjibe:
]Done sir. Do check your mail

Yea, I got your mail. Thanks alot.
Re: Agxis Human Resources by 3slleeq: 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
kingjibe:

thanks. I appreciate. got an invite for an interview for saturday at odua complex in ibadan doh i reside in lagos. Pls i would like to know for what position. also i read on 1 of ur post dt its a written test to screen candidates.kindly assist with details if u ve any info.thanks so much
Re: Agxis Human Resources by shakol91(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
kingjibe:

So sorry sir. We review CVs and answers supplied to the written examination then get back to people based on that. We dont get back to all applicants. Unfortunately, i really cant say what the problem is in your own case. Kindly mail us and state your name and date of application and i will look into it
Thanks. I've sent mail,I hope my issue will be addressed
Re: Agxis Human Resources by kingjibe(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2016
shakol91:
Thanks. I've sent mail,I hope my issue will be addressed
It will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco / Immigration Tragedy: Refund Our N1,000, Youths Cry Out / Nairaland & Other Internet Sites Are Designed For Fraud - NSCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.