Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products (1889 Views)

What Can You Say About Tecno Products & Infinix Products.. ? / A Thread For Pocket Friendly Android Phones / Official Thread For PES 2017 Android Game : Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by benzics(m): 9:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Good day everyone.

I am here to address all tecno haters in few words, yes, "tecno haters" I term them, because all there criticisms are really baseless and absurd, when they hear the name "tecno" you will see how tech illiterates will suddenly transform to geeks and start showing the world how foolish(sorry) they can be.

I've seen so many unbelievable comments made by these sect on tecno-related threads here on nairaland.

Let me address these, simultaneously.
Yes, I remember the tecno of three years ago, the ultimate "chinko" of Nigeria cheesy I really didn't like them back then, but truth be told, tecno has re-evolutionised, they are no longer the "chinko" they used to be and yes, I confirmed this by patronizing their latest phones, kudos! That's all I can say to tecno. But some people are hell-bent on demoralizing tecno, which beckons the question, WHY?? Is it because there products are now great, and you being unable to afford one then turn to the haters who say baseless things against them?
Let us start with some of the comments made by these people..

1. 3000mah for 4G LTE or 2/3gb ram??
Dudes, for real? Please enlighten me, how does a phone ram or a phone being 4g LTE enabled affect the performance of the battery?? I also use a Samsung Galaxy s5, and the ram is 2gb,and the BATTERY is NOT upto 3000mah, how many of you ignoramus have addressed this? Oh because it's Samsung? I over-read someone saying a snapdragon chipset handles battery better than a MediaTek, and I want to say, that is a terrible lie! My boom j8 lasts longer than my galaxy s5 so dude, what's your problem??

2. 3000mah battery is too small and a mediocre of real tech..
Seriously?? Please mention how many Samsung, HTC, LG, and Sony flagship devices that has more than 3000mah and their price, then settle down and reason how foolish you are :p

3. 2gb device for 50k?
Ok let me address this also, what is the ram capacity of Samsung s5? 2gb, Price: 90k+... And dude you still believe you have sense?
Samsung j7, 1.5gb price 70k+...please why do people reason with something aside their brains? Hate!

4. Comparing Tecno to Samsung is wrong! Samsung is way better, even in years to come??
Dude seriously? Go to Google and check the list of worst android devices ever made, a Samsung device made the list.. Now, we got to stop judging tech by brand, that is absurd on all fours!

This is just the little I have for now, you can add yours and address it.. Now, it's wrong for you to judge a book by its cover, use it before telling us how bad it is.. Thanks
I slide back my keyboard cheesy tongue
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by mjames: 9:43am On Jun 20, 2016
Please tell them. Their hatred will not reduce techno sells in naija
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by TDonald: 9:45am On Jun 20, 2016
No Vex

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by edey2real: 11:16am On Jun 20, 2016
@OP that's for you.
There are some things you mentioned which needed to be addressed but ain't got much time.
From my first time experience with Tecno, I cant and I say I can't go back to Tecno.
I bought their first major Android phone in the name Phantom A in 2013 at #44000, having lost my Samsung galaxy S3 previously you should know am expecting something in the same range in terms of experience since most of the specs are same and it's cheaper. But couldn't compare them when I saw what the 8.0mp camera was producing compared to S3.
The second thing was the RAM, they said it's 1G Ram but in all honesty, I could say it wasn't more than 500-750 Ram because I couldn't just enjoy the phone memory for anything. Mind you, I was among the people that supported the noise of Tecno is competing with Samsung but after my experience, I couldn't admit better.

My point mainly was why just put in numbers when you know the function is not up to that, that was why I will never go back to Tecno cos their 20MP will find it difficult to do what 10MP of HTC, Samsung and the likes will do.

Finally, am not a major fan of Samsung but just like their products. But when you want to talk of camera, I think you should talk of HTC. I have since adopted their products since 2014 and ain't going back. You can't even compare its camera with Samsung.

Go and check what the HTC 10 is carrying, you will love better phones.

Untill I started seeing Tecno on GSM Arena, I won't take them serious.

13 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by benzics(m): 11:31am On Jun 20, 2016
edey2real:
@OP that's for you.
There are some things you mentioned which needed to be addressed but ain't got much time.
From my first time experience with Tecno, I cant and I say I can't go back to Tecno.
I bought their first major Android phone in the name Phantom A in 2013 at #44000,

That was 3years ago, I thought I mentioned that in my post, read in between the lines, this is 2016 for Christ's sake
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by Nnamsco4real: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Tecno = Take+No
Trust me cool cool. Don't quote me please. Tecno is a good product, Samsung is a better one.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by edey2real: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
benzics:

That was 3years ago, I thought I mentioned that in my post, read in between the lines, this is 2016 for Christ's sake

You mentioned it and I saw it but their is one thing about me, "I mean me not everybody". If you lie to me once, for you to win me back will be difficult than just starting over.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by TohKunBoh: 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
But no matter what people use tecno sha,my neighbor that said he wants a new phone so I said he should buy injoo max 2,when he did,he's xoxo regretting because he can't even receive apps from people from another phone even download he couldn't at the first unboxing...and I was sad because when it has issues,he brings it to me like I'm injoo,in his next life he'll stay with Tecno, LOL
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by prahcetomi(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
I usually read many negative comments about TECNO,bt I still went ahead to buy the TECNO L8 and i%m enjoying it.I don't see how nairalanders ' criticisms of tecno products can stop me from purchasing them.#teamTecno.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by osenbarak: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
they are just hatters they bad mouth the product because they just hate it
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by lilmonarch(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
tecno marketers don full hia to defend d crap wey dem dey pay dem for #walks out#

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by omoalajah(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Their bad-mouthing won't affect the real buyers and fans of Tecno so let the haters keep on hating
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by 360koncepts: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
This posts makes me smile. Some really make researches.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by teelaweee(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hatters will always hate
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by okoheemmanuel: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
laughing in spanish..... I just looked at my younger brother playing asphalt 8 on tecno j8 suffering n running on low graphics, den I looked at my samsung s5 running same asphalt 8 on high graphics..... I just continue laffing in spanish..

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by dauntless15(m): 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
[b]dont mind the haters op, even as the like pretending i Can attest to the fact that many people today were able to afford Android because of tecno atleast they started somewhere and are rapidly evolving into something that will be a challenge to other OEMs someday just the way Samsung started, i remember fat tecnos with four sims back in the days but now its an entirely different story, if you don't have haters then you won't feel the pressure to improve, i dont know of others but tecno has done alot to be appreciated, worst thing is that those haters cant build a calculator and they are condemning, thats Nigeria for you, its not like they forced them to buy anything but they love talking for hating sakes, or just to have something to say, i used to be a chronic fanboy until i realized i can buy a nice tecno such as the c9 that meets all my needs surplus and still have change on the other hand I'll buy a device with half the specs of c9 and be bankrupt, its serious brainwashing and only God delivers people from such brainwashing, NA THIER LIFE, NA THIER MONEY, NA THIER MOUTH, WHO THEM EPP? [/b]
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 21, 2016
Don't mind Tecno Haters, b4 I bought my Tecno y6 review was bad on NairaLand Buh when I got it it was Supa he get Power. Still Rocking it
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by dhannyson(m): 12:35am On Jun 21, 2016
shocked God!!!!! Chaii una dey complain of racism for real life, which time fone start there own...
them go dey preach love your neighbor as yourself.. when techno phone and Infinix can not stay inside the same shop in love shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by Femistico(m): 1:21am On Jun 21, 2016
@op
Why is tecno spec not on gsmarena...?
Why do they focus there market mainly on africans since they've grown wings to compete with samsung, HTC, sony?
There iz no how pple can sweet mouth tecno to me even if it packed 50mp front nd back with f/10 aperture, I can never and never use it bcuz it looks inferior to me....

#am an s6edge user b4 u reply me
#been a Samsung fan since time immemorial

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by Xhaka(m): 6:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Nice one OP, some dull fellas ones won't agree though
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by kolexepana: 6:41am On Jun 21, 2016
prahcetomi:
I usually read many negative comments about TECNO,bt I still went ahead to buy the TECNO L8 and i%m enjoying it.I don't see how nairalanders ' criticisms of tecno products can stop me from purchasing them.#teamTecno.
You talk well wink

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by mosjames: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2016
edey2real:
@OP that's for you.
I bought their first major Android phone in the name Phantom A in 2013 at #44000, having lost my Samsung galaxy S3 previously you should know am expecting something in the same range in terms of experience since most of the specs are same and it's cheaper. But couldn't compare them when I saw what the 8.0mp camera was producing compared to S3.
The second thing was the RAM, they said it's 1G Ram but in all honesty, I could say it wasn't more than 500-750 Ram because I couldn't just enjoy the phone memory for anything. Mind you, I was among the people that supported the noise of Tecno is competing with Samsung but after my experience, I couldn't admit better.

My point mainly was why just put in numbers when you know the function is not up to that, that was why I will never go back to Tecno cos their 20MP will find it difficult to do what 10MP of HTC, Samsung and the likes will do.

Finally, am not a major fan of Samsung but just like their products. But when you want to talk of camera, I think you should talk of HTC. I have since adopted their products since 2014 and ain't going back. You can't even compare its camera with Samsung.

Go and check what the HTC 10 is carrying, you will love better phones.

Untill I started seeing Tecno on GSM Arena, I won't take them serious.
Smh... So GSM Arena is the key to heaven abi
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by edey2real: 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
mosjames:

Smh... So GSM Arena is the key to heaven abi

If you say so. But that's where experts of phones and techs review better products. If you're not sure of what to buy or choose from, their is room for you to compare the devices there and know from which area and aspect they are better than each other. Not just somebody buying a phone a because he likes it will now come here and do un-boxing for us.
You will get best review of specs and even pictures and video of it.

I remembered when Samsung galaxy S6 was launched with its water resistance capability in Barcelona, I watched it there live not Simeone telling me fake stories.
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by Dam5reey(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
Femistico:
@op
Why is tecno spec not on gsmarena...?
Why do they focus there market mainly on africans since they've grown wings to compete with samsung, HTC, sony?
There iz no how pple can sweet mouth tecno to me even if it packed 50mp front nd back with f/10 aperture, I can never and never use it bcuz it looks inferior to me....

#am an s6edge user b4 u reply me
#been a Samsung fan since time immemorial

For your mind Gsmarena is only place you find good products ode, mumu boi.... What does he even think that he knows

Why are you not using yezz, Xolo, blu and the likes...
Do you also see this on gsmarena Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. ?

Is Gionee M5 plus on your so called Gsmarena...?

None of your Samsung J1 to J5 series about 20 of them can boost of the camera on C8 talk less of C9...those expensive craps

Your Samsung only focus on the flagship..

Before we start any argument... You will start mentioning... S7 mumu....

Do you know when Samsung Grand 1 came our for low budget user it was sold at 50k... That phone was a crap back to back till grand 2 self..... Make i know spoil your mind

Which is better between J8 and Core prime. They are selling for same 44K
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by Gptech(m): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Dam5reey:

Do you also see this on gsmarena Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. ?

Is Gionee M5 plus on your so called Gsmarena...?[/b]
Those products you mentioned are there on gsmarena. Gsmarena and others like phonearena are like NAFDAC to most of us. Not saying products not listed there are necessarily fake/inferior, but trust me, you would likely go for products with NAFDAC number than those without.
Lastly, you can drive home your points without throwing insults. Like in any argument, it is your ability to convince (not compel) that counts. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by tomquest: 12:02am On Jun 22, 2016
Ok this your "TECNO wailers thread" is really not necessary. TECNO is cheap, fanciful, and consoles those who can't afford the other big names in the game, appeals to those who want more for less cost.

But you need to know that when something is truly good, over time it would definitely speak for itself. We don't need threads like this to promote it. It's a natural thing about marketing to expect good products to tell their own stories, or market themselves so to speak. When you see an HTC or iPhone, you fall in love. When you read their reviews, your confidence is strengthened.

Close this thread and allow market forces to judge these gadgets. Allow their numerous users to give their first-hand reviews regarding phone specs on paper/box versus actual phone output, strength and durability of hardware, after-sales customer service and other value added services that come with a brand which wants respect in the marketplace.

This thread is uncalled for.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by Femistico(m): 12:26am On Jun 22, 2016
Dam5reey:

For your mind Gsmarena is only place you find good products ode, mumu boi.... What does he even think that he knows

Is Gionee M5 plus on your so called Gsmarena...?

None of your Samsung J1 to J5 series about 20 of them can boost of the camera on C8 talk less of C9...those expensive craps

Your Samsung only focus on the flagship..

Before we start any argument... You will start mentioning... S7 mumu....

Do you know when Samsung Grand 1 came our for low budget user it was sold at 50k... That phone was a crap back to back till grand 2 self..... Make i know spoil your mind

Which is better between J8 and Core prime. They are selling for same 44K
It's like u ave been paid some token by tecno, so don't lemme spoil show for you....buh u're so daft that you can't make some argument without insulting, did u knw how many times u called mumu, ode up there....mtchewww.....and for ur mind now Gionee M5 plus or watever u call it is a flagship phone that can be compared with d likes of samsung,iPhone, sony on gsmarena...SMH 4 U
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by Youngpo413: 2:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by RitzyPrince(m): 3:17am On Jun 22, 2016
Ever seen iPhone compare their phones with any Tecno JUNK? Indeed You can't buy class.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by Dam5reey(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2016
Femistico:

It's like u ave been paid some token by tecno, so don't lemme spoil show for you....buh u're so daft that you can't make some argument without insulting, did u knw how many times u called mumu, ode up there....mtchewww.....and for ur mind now Gionee M5 plus or watever u call it is a flagship phone that can be compared with d likes of samsung,iPhone, sony on gsmarena...SMH 4 U

This I mentioned M5 as flagship?
Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2016
op is a dreamer....lol

how many top mobile review blogs/sites know tecno?

and y do u tecno clowns always compare ur tecno to iphone?

c8 compares to iphone 6...lol and c9 is now being compared to iphone 6s ..like really?

imagine c8, a 2015 phone that can't handle simple multitasking...lol...check the c8 threads and see all the complaints and regrets.

tecno will always hype a device...den forget abt it in 3 months...lol watch out for camon c10 by September. grin

even with all the half baked updates...c8 users are still lamenting.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Those Who Despise Tecno Products by okoheemmanuel: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2016
abeg if dem dey call phone, nor mention c8 again, even ordinary tecno h6 can run asphalt 8 on medium graphics, mc4, wild blood etc, c8 sucks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get MTN Free 100mb And 1gig Data / Somebody Help Me About Mi Tribe A500 / Download Psiphon Pro V140 Cracked 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.