Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Does U.S. Accept Nigerian WAEC Certificate? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does U.S. Accept Nigerian WAEC Certificate? (3851 Views)

If Given 100 Million Not To Leave Nigeria Until You Die Will You Accept / Does WES (US) Accept Degree Certificate Via Fax? / Do I Need The WAEC Certificate? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Does U.S. Accept Nigerian WAEC Certificate? by SMSguru(m): 9:24am On Jun 20, 2016
Hi Nlders, my younger brother would be traveling to the U.S. However, he has only WAEC certificate. Is it acceptable in the U.S. for work or further studies?
Re: Does U.S. Accept Nigerian WAEC Certificate? by anethcharly(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2016
may b d person after me will have sumtin to say....
Re: Does U.S. Accept Nigerian WAEC Certificate? by histemple: 9:38am On Jun 20, 2016
SMSguru:
Hi Nlders, my younger brother would be traveling to the U.S. However, he has only WAEC certificate. Is it acceptable in the U.S. for work or further studies?

It is acceptable for studies. As for work, the kind of unskilled job he can get with his level will require a reliable guarantor and not that WAEC result.
Re: Does U.S. Accept Nigerian WAEC Certificate? by SMSguru(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2016
What about work? Can one secure a job with it?
Re: Does U.S. Accept Nigerian WAEC Certificate? by ziinee: 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
'That waec result'See ur mouth.You know how many time you sat for waec before u were able to make 3 credits for a predegree.
histemple:

It is acceptable for studies. As for work, the kind of unskilled job he can get with his level will require a reliable guarantor and not that WAEC result.
Re: Does U.S. Accept Nigerian WAEC Certificate? by worry359(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
SMSguru:
What about work? Can one secure a job with it?

Only very un-skilled labour for which no education is required.
Very low pay and no job security.

Before thinking too far.
Has he got entry visa?
What type of visa? Tourist, Student?
Can he afford the air fare and have cash for accommodation?
Many questions to answer before even thinking of work.
Re: Does U.S. Accept Nigerian WAEC Certificate? by ziinee: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
I am yet to see a curriculum that teaches science at the same depth in Africa.Even 'o' level cambridge is shalower in science when compared to waec, although it is more tailored towards practical.
tha
ziinee:
'That waec result'See ur mouth.You know how many time you sat for waec before u were able to make 3 credits for a predegree.
Re: Does U.S. Accept Nigerian WAEC Certificate? by histemple: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
ziinee:

Nonononono not everybody is like that. Some of us are genius.

Why do you think it is difficult to make WAEC? Is it because of our president?
Re: Does U.S. Accept Nigerian WAEC Certificate? by justwise(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2016

(1)

Which City In The East Can Compare To This? / I-130 Form......petition for alien relative(u.s.a) / 10 World’s Oldest Cities (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.