Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Partiality And Lack Of Hospitality In The Catholic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Partiality And Lack Of Hospitality In The Catholic (441 Views)

The True Founder And History Of The Catholic Church. / Is Grace Divine Partiality? / No Partiality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Partiality And Lack Of Hospitality In The Catholic by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, hope u all had a lovely weekend
I am here to speak against the partiality and lack of hospitality that happens in the Catholic church, I believe a church should be a place where by everybody should be treated equal no matter the status.
A Catholic church is more like the Mother of all churches, so I expect being a mother should make you be more accommodating, there is a popular catholic church in the Yaba area of Lagos Nigeria,
who have fallen victim, the Church wardens who are known as ushers in the pentecostal churches lack hospitality, they do not know how to address and talk to parishoners or members of the church which is quite alarming, it is really a shame that these people who are supposed to represent the image of the church, turn out to destroy it, their primary duty and concern is to distribute envelopes for donations, I ask myself, how do you expect someone you treated cruelly to contribute or donate to a church where they have been embarrassed, I Must say I am an ardent member of that church but the way it is going I will soon withdraw myself and look for another place to worship my God, This church practically bow to the rich and look down on the poor, I advise that the Parish priest or who ever is in charge should try to train the so called church wardens to learn how to address it's members either new or old, unless you will continue to loose parishoners. I would like lalasticala, seun and the moderators to help me take this to front page. Adios

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Partiality And Lack Of Hospitality In The Catholic by CAPSLOCKED: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Partiality And Lack Of Hospitality In The Catholic by mmsen: 10:59am On Jun 20, 2016
What you've described happens across the board in churches. It's not particular to the Catholic Church.
Re: Partiality And Lack Of Hospitality In The Catholic by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2016
It is more recognised in d catholic church o

(1) (Reply)

Christians-spiritual Or Physical Possesions!!!! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / What Is The Difference Between Christianity And Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.