Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? (3069 Views)

M & N Group Work Assesment Invite. Anyone? / HHL Group Invite; Anyone?? / Supreme Nigeria Limited Invite, Anyone Got This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Mobidot(m): 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
I just received the message below and can't even remember when and which position I applied for. Pls if you have any idea, kindly share.

Please be informed that this interview will be holding on Saturday 2nd
July, 2016 in Lagos. You are to come with your CV and photocopy of your
highest credential. Written and oral interview will be conducted same
day.commencement time is 10:00am prompt.
The two venues will be released during the week. You can check the venues
on www.trainingandcoursesinnigeria.com or www.symanticconsulting.com under
news or article.
Sorry for getting to you late. our client was responsible for that.

If you receive more than one e mail of this notice, it is an evidence that
there was a multiple application by you and you need to make effort to
have a unique code at the venue to enable our client easily have access
to your data.
Thank you.
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by gideonjeta(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
I also got same message
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by ifewunmy(f): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
I did also....bt I can't remember what I applied for. If u av an idea please let us know
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by ifewunmy(f): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
I checked their website now and discovered their were job openings In February and March...I think it is a sales executive role
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Rogersmith(m): 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
A coy contracted them to recruit sales rep for them across the country. Which state are you guys from?
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Mobidot(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
@ifewummy and rogersmith,

I guess u guys are right. The question now is which coy was that and what should we be expecting during test?
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Mobidot(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
@ifewummy and rogersmith,

I guess u guys are right. The question now is which coy was that's and what should we be expecting during test?
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Mobidot(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Rogersmith:
A coy contracted them to recruit sales rep for them across the country. Which state are you guys from?
I am from Oyo but base in Lagos state.
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by vick49: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Check for the position u applied for here

https://www.nairaland.com/2939136/nationwide-recruitment-sales-personnel-warehouse

May God bless our hustle.
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Mobidot(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
vick49:
Check for the position u applied for here

https://www.nairaland.com/2939136/nationwide-recruitment-sales-personnel-warehouse

May God bless our hustle.
Thanks for this info.
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by ifewunmy(f): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
I am based in Lagos.....I now remember I applied for the position of a sales executive. It defers from sales representative looking at the salary. But my question is,what really is the difference?And please what kind of written test should we expect
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Mobidot(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
ifewunmy:
I am based in Lagos.....I now remember I applied for the position of a sales executive. It defers from sales representative looking at the salary. But my question is,what really is the difference?And please what kind of written test should we expect
I don't really know. We need someone that know about this people to answer ASAP pls!
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Jibbie28(f): 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
I also got the mail
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Rogersmith(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Any idea of the type of test to expect? Plus, who will be travelling to lagos for the test..?
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by ticker(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
who has gone for their interview before? pls answer
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by greatwin100: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
No information about the company. I guess after the test, successful candidate will stay for interview
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by temi1526: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2016
i guess we should be on the look out for the venue thru the links provided in the mail.
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by ifewunmy(f): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2016
What kind of test are we expecting here?
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Rogersmith(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
ifewunmy:
What kind of test are we expecting here?
Good question...please share if you have any idea of the kind of test to expect
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by ticker(m): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2016
any update?
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Noblejkz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Please people with honest information about this recruitment and this firm should do well to share.
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by temi1526: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
Any news on the venue,pls house any update?
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Mobidot(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2016
temi1526:
Any news on the venue,pls house any update?
I guess not yet. Finger crossed.
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by zakstar(m): 11:38am On Jun 27, 2016
Has anyone gotten the venue i checked their site i couldnt see anything concerning the venue
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by greatwin100: 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Let's hope tomorrow, symantic will start sending venues
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Mobidot(m): 2:22am On Jun 28, 2016
greatwin100:
Let's hope tomorrow, symantic will start sending venues
We are waiting for them.

1 Like

Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Jatab: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2016
The venue is posted on their website. Just that can't get it complete.
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Rogersmith(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2016
Jatab:
The venue is posted on their website. Just that can't get it complete.
Seen. But is it worth taking the risk?
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by greatwin100: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2016
Kindly place the venues for the exams
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by Remzoid: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2016
Caesar Event Center Abuleado. Behind Oba Palace, Near Technical School, near Trade Fair. From Mile 2 to Abuleado, Lagos Badagary express Road
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by pweedieolamide: 10:46am On Jun 29, 2016
Pls how do I get there from ikorodu.thank you
Re: Symantic Consult Invite - Anyone With Me? by greatwin100: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Thanks boss, I hope is a gud coy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Successful Candidates At NAUTH / Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP / A Job At A Radio/tv Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.