Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How To Get An Instantaneous Pink Lips By Natural Means - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Get An Instantaneous Pink Lips By Natural Means (432 Views)

Lol! All Those People That Sell Pink Lips Cream At Ikeja Underbridge!. / What It Means To Be A Nigerian / How To Get An Instantaneous Pink Lips By Natural Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get An Instantaneous Pink Lips By Natural Means by OGBENIIFE: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
HOW TO GET AN INSTANTANEOUS PINK LIPS BY NATURAL MEANS
BY: ORIMOLOYE, Ifeoluwa

This article arises from the mails I have received on the subject topic, and I deemed it fit to get my response across to the general public, especially those who are not yet satisfied with the natural beauty and wishes to go a step further. Here are the natural ways to obtain pink lips in an instantaneous manner without a backlash or repercussion, You can thank me later for this piece.

1. Get a pot, frying pan will be preferrable for the process.
2. Pour a sizeable amount of vegetable oil in the frying pan.
3. Fry for a considerable amount of time, preferrable 30 minutes.
4. Resist the heat and dip your lips into the frying pan without allowing it to cool off, remember as a consolation that a gold needs to pass through fire before being obtained as gold.
5. Now you have something better than a pink lips, you now have what is referred to as an over-riped pink lips (red lips). That is, this process is efficient more than other processes.

To obtain a pink body in addition to the pink lips, you can as well, try the same method...

(1) (Reply)

Gggggg / Question Of The Day"- Some4real.mywapblog.com / Watch The New Apostle Talker Comedy Skit Titled "Olodo"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.