Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Punishments Of Rapist In Different Countries - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Punishments Of Rapist In Different Countries (893 Views)

South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church / Youths Cut Off Manhood Of A Rapist In Niger State. Photos / Police Arrest 27-Year-Old Rapist In Calabar (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Punishments Of Rapist In Different Countries by adahib: 2:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Given the high rate of rape in this country,I am of the opinion that a very severe punishment for rapist should be legally spelt out. This may help in discouraging would-be rapist from even thinking of such.

Here,let's take a look at various punishments in different countries of the we world .

1-- CHINA: Chinese rapist are automatically sentenced to death as punishment. Some even die of mutilation. These guys no get joy at all. I love this.

2-- IRAN: Big thing no happen, these guys go off person,wetin them go come do when something happen? Just so you know,if you are convicted of rape in Iran,you'll be hanged or shot to death.

3-- AFGHANISTAN: The guys in this country know what it means to be convicted of rape and as such,they keep their junk in their boxers or wrapper or trouser or whatever they fancy. This fear makes rape cases to be very few in Afghanistan,but if Satan send you errand and you decide go,just know that you'll be shot in the head within four days of being caught- that or hanged. It makes no difference.

4-- FRANCE: With all the romance in that country,one is tempted to ask why a brother would take it upon himself to rape a woman. Oh well,who knows what goes on in the minds of rapist? If convicted,you could face up to 15,30 or life in prison - this all depends on the damage caused to the victim.

5-- NORTH KOREA: You wey decide to go rape person for north Korea of all places,oyo is your case. Just sabi say na firing squad go settle your matter.

6-- RUSSIA: it's quite surprising to know that Russia doesn't enforce the death penalty to rapist. Instead they can serve anywhere between 3-6 years in prison or 10-20 years if the damage is really bad.

7-- SAUDI ARABIA: A rapist in Saudi Arabia is sedated and murdered in public if convicted. Hehehe. Now this is gangster.

Fellow Nairalanders,what severe punishment do you propose for convicted rapists. As for me,the Saudi,Iranian or Afghan treatment will do just fine...
Re: Punishments Of Rapist In Different Countries by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Castration.
For paedophiles, firing squad.

But why d assumption of male perpetrators n female victims? Gal don rape me before cry cry
Re: Punishments Of Rapist In Different Countries by adahib: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Wealthgang:
Castration.
For paedophiles, firing squad.

But why d assumption of male perpetrators n female victims? Gal don rape me before cry cry

Make sense

(1) (Reply)

Know The Hell Tanzanian Albinos Go Through – They Are Hunted And Sold! / Update On The Peace Corps Arrest / Man Given One Last Puff Of Marijuana At His Own Funeral (video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.