Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

Transformation Agenda For A New Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Transformation Agenda For A New Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja (470 Views)

Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" / Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Pastor Sunday Adelaja's Church In Adultery Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transformation Agenda For A New Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja by ecclezzia: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ukrainian based Pastor Sunday Adelaja is on a mission to contribute to a positive transformation of the continent of Africa starting with the programme of reformation in Nigeria. In 2015, during a two-week solitude, he claims that Jesus appeared to him and endowed him with 25 points to rid the country of its social ills.

Pastor Adelaja considers himself a reformer and lover of God, rather than just a preacher.

Through his social media channel, Pastor Adelaja has shown optimism and personal conviction that his next assignment is to embark on the programme of changing the culture and value system in Nigeria.

Although this might seem to many, a daunting task but Pastor Adelaja is no stranger to turning a country around

http:///news/transformation-agenda-new-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Plz I Need Help On This Fasting If Any Has Experienced This / Prophet Suleman Said He Is Not Against Biafra / Liken President Buhari To King David. 1cor28:3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.