Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) (5362 Views)

My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help / Exchange Rate As Of Today / Forex: CBN Throws Naira Into Open Market, Nullifies N197/$ Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) by DeCleff(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
I wanted to use the UBA Classic Visa Debit Card today so i contacted the bank via facebook and this is what i got.

N378.517/$

My mind just cut and sleep catch me by force

Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Are you serious?
Re: UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) by amtaken(f): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
The zombies will soon come here to tell you that your card is fake.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) by DeCleff(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
amtaken:
The zombies will soon come here to tell you that your card is fake.

Not this time oh.

They can now see the Screenshot na

1 Like

Re: UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) by amtaken(f): 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
APC and propaganda are like 5 and 6.
DeCleff:

Not this time oh.

They can now see the Screenshot na
Re: UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) by DeCleff(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
amtaken:
APC and propaganda are like 5 and 6.

We all felt well under corruption,

Buhari should please bring back our corruption

Them chop we chop no wahala

2 Likes

Re: UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) by amtaken(f): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
And the irony of it all is that this Buhari's administration is more corrupt than that of GEJ.

Imagine someone who didn't go to Primary School taking up the job of the presidency and employing a good No of SANs to defend him when caught.

Imagine the lopsided appointments and probing. Imagine his speeches. Imagine the way he encourages Fulani Herdsmen.

Buhari is corrupt! Even his wife is into Round-tripping with our CBN forex. Can you also imagine the CBN secret recruitment without following due process and PMB's nephew is one of the recruited people.

DeCleff:

We all felt well under corruption,

Buhari should please bring back our corruption

Them chop we chop no wahala

1 Like

Re: UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) by nawtyme: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha. Even if other banks come down, UBA will never. Please throw away their card. Pray for things to get slightly better and Skye Bank will serve you well. Their charges were out of this world when things were normal, not to talk of now we have a trial and error government. It's not a Skye Bank advert, but I speak from experience.

You can check my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) by DeCleff(m): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
nawtyme:
Hahahahahahahahaha. Even if other banks come down, UBA will never. Please throw away their card. Pray for things to get slightly better and Skye Bank will serve you well. Their charges were out of this world when things were normal, not to talk of now we have a trial and error government. It's not a Skye Bank advert, but I speak from experience.

You can check my signature

Hmmmm I no fit near that bank again oh.

The way my mind take skip immediately i sight that N378.517/$ ehm

Serious cold come catch me with by force sleep
Re: UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) by nawtyme: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
DeCleff:

Hmmmm I no fit near that bank again oh.

The way my mind take skip immediately i sight that N378.517/$ ehm

Serious cold come catch me with by force sleep

Hahahahahahahahaha my brother, just throw that card away. They were even nice to tell you the real figure. In my case they kept on lying. They said I was been over charged by the bank which I used their ATM, I showed them that they were lying. The now said I was over charged by Mastercard. I wrote to Mastercard and they replied telling me how much they charge which is quite insignificant. I forwarded the mail to them and they stopped replying my mails. Those guys are horrible mhen. I will not even advice my enemy to use their card.
Re: UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) by freshcvvs: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
GTB is #338/$1
Re: UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) by DeCleff(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
nawtyme:

Hahahahahahahahaha my brother, just throw that card away. They were even nice to tell you the real figure. In my case they kept on lying. They said I was been over charged by the bank which I used their ATM, I showed them that they were lying. The now said I was over charged by Mastercard. I wrote to Mastercard and they replied telling me how much they charge which is quite insignificant. I forwarded the mail to them and they stopped replying my mails. Those guys are horrible mhen. I will not even advice my enemy to use their card.

Dem for no tell me oh

Re: UBA Bank Card Exchange Rate For Today. (screenshot) by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:41am On Jun 21, 2016
Passingshot , omenka oya come and spew your beautiful stories to hoodwink OP that floating is the best thing to happen in naija & we should applaud pmb for saying No to devaluation cox he ain't clueless.

Runs out ta thread. Kikikiki

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Top 50 Private Corporate Organisations In Nigeria? / Can You Start A Business That Is Contrary To Your Faith? / Business Plan/feasibility Study For Rental Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.