Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Is This Real Nigeria Custom Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Real Nigeria Custom Recruitment!!! (2012 Views)

NIGERIAN Custom Recruitment 2018/2019 / Is Nigeria Custom Recruitment True? (urgent} / Custom Recruitment Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real Nigeria Custom Recruitment!!! by gefted1: 4:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ok someone told me today that Nigeria Custom is recruiting, I went to their website and saw that they are collecting 5500 for it. Pls people should verify and know whether is true.
Re: Is This Real Nigeria Custom Recruitment!!! by whitecloth: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
gefted1:
Ok someone told me today that Nigeria Custom is recruiting, I went to their website and saw that they are collecting 5500 for it. Pls people should verify and know whether is true.

FROM CUSTOMS PUBLIC RELATIONS UNIT, ABUJA
New Antic on Customs Recruitment Scam

Have you recently seen or received an advert on whatsApp or Facebook about a purported mass recruitment exercise into various cadres of the Nigeria Customs Service?

Well, take a second look, even if the adverts look authentic and persuasive. The use of the authentic Customs Website www.customs.gov.ng may sway many desperate job seekers.

No matter how smart criminals may be they always leave something to give them away. Since their intention is to scam people, a point of payment is always incorporated in their adverts. This is not possible with the authentic website. A fake one like the “www.customsrecruit.com.ng/vacancy.pdf” was therefore created to request payment before forms are completed.

On a daily basis, the Nigeria Customs Service receives complaints from victims of fraudsters who have been duped of various amounts running into millions of naira. So, it is important to know that fraudsters are on prowl duping unsuspecting and desperate job seekers.

Legal recruitment into the Service will be announced on nationwide print and electronic media and published extensively on the official website of the Service, www.customs.gov.ng and official Facebook page, www.facebook.com/customsng.
The Customs recruitment application is FREE OF CHARGE at all levels.
DON’T BE A MUGU!! Help to save a potential victim by sharing

1 Like

Re: Is This Real Nigeria Custom Recruitment!!! by histemple: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
The scammers are all over Facebook with offers ranging from Recruitment to Auction sales at ridiculous amounts.
Re: Is This Real Nigeria Custom Recruitment!!! by efizziano4eddy(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2016
gefted1:

I heard d same thing too this morning and i login to the nigeria custom but there was nothing abt recruitment there. U cant even send ur c.v to the email address written there bcoz it will show invalid email address. I dont know if d recruitment info is real or a scam

(1) (Reply)

Federal Govt Npower Program.... / Interview/job Briefing / Contact Centre Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.