Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Brand New White And Black European Sofa - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Brand New White And Black European Sofa (1526 Views)

Complete Set Of 7 Seater Sofa And Large Center Rugs / Living Room Promo Get Sofa, Centre Table Tv Stand &rug @380k Free Delivery Lagos / Neat 7 Seater Sofa For Sale!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New White And Black European Sofa by seanatumah(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Brand New,Stylish and Authentic Executive Leather Sofa For sale at Attic Home Furniture Portharcourt.
The Best Furniture Home in Portharcourt City.
We Have Authentic Furniture From TURKEY, ITALY, GERMANY.
At Attic Home Furniture expect Only the Best.
We have two Showrooms in G.R.A Porthacourt.
This Price of this Amazing Sofa is N1.8m

Re: Brand New White And Black European Sofa by decatalyst(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
Only the sofa or with the house? shocked

God, let my life reflect your riches and glory.

I want to live in abundance and surpluses.

1 Like

Re: Brand New White And Black European Sofa by MrsSandman: 5:13pm On Jan 17, 2020
This sofa looks amazing. I am a big fan of leather sofas. I bought them for my guest sitting room because they look stylish and classy and honestly we don't use them very often. We have this really beautiful L shaped, caramel-colored leather sofa that I absolutely adore. I was somewhat apprehensive when we first bought it because even though it's beautiful I didn't know how to look after the sofa. I mean I didn't want it to lose it's shine and get tears. I looked online for tips and found this really awesome blog that gave me some really good tips on how to choose and care for them. (check it here: https://sofasavant.com/). They have some really handy tips over there

(1) (Reply)

The Need For Non Destructive Test On Concrete / Buy And Build Land At Abraham Adesanya, Ogombo / Introducing Benco Luxury Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.