Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

How Can Life Be Better For Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can Life Be Better For Me (966 Views)

What Skill Is Better For A Lady? / Inspiring This Generation To Be Better / Lasuth Vs Luth..which One Is Better For Nysc As A Corper Pharmacist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Life Be Better For Me by uc4uandc(f): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
All my life, I have always wished for something and life brings forth another.
First, I wished my dad was the President of Nigeria, only for me to see him struggling everyday to put bread on the table for the family. I know he tried his best, but sometimes, I feel he never did!.
Secondly I grew up trying to be the first in class (secondary school) but I will always come last or second to last. Couldn't tell where the whole problem was coming from. It became so bad at a point I repeated a class.
It was now time for University, I applied for Computer/Electrical Engineering guess what I got.....CSS.
OK! As if dat wasn't enuf, I was advised to leave d department. I changed Course to Biology and I graduated. I know how hard I tried to be better but I ended up with 2.2 (3.23CGPA).
I feel bad most time because I don't get wat I ever wanted in Life( so many things not said here). Is this God's plan or the Devil's? cry
Finding it hard to get a job!
Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by David25(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Aww.. what a sad story. Rest assured, a happy ending awaits you.
Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by segebobo: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Searching for answers too
Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by uc4uandc(f): 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
David25:
Aww.. what a sad story. Rest assured, a happy ending awaits you.
Thank you#thats a relief
Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by lonelyhrt(f): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
uc4uandc:
First, I wished my dad was the President of Nigeria, only for me to see him struggling everyday to put bread on the table for the family. I know he tried his best, but sometimes, I feel he never did!.
Secondly I grew up trying to be the first in class (secondary school) but I will always come last or second to last. Couldn't tell where the whole problem was coming from. It became so bad at a point I repeated a class.
It was now time for University, I applied for Computer/Electrical Engineering guess what I got.....CSS.
OK! As if dat wasn't enuf, I was advised to leave d department. I changed Course to Biology and I graduated. I know how hard I tried to be better but I ended up with 2.2 (3.23CGPA).
I feel bad most time because I don't get wat I ever wanted in Life( so many things not said here). Is this God's plan or the Devil's? cry

My dear you just have to keep ur head up focus and struggle hence you try so hard it doesn't work out that way leave it God has a better option,

As for ur course of study I can't tell with the atuation of things in the country man will find another means to survive hence the course of study isn't relevant

if you like teaching I advice you focus and settle for that if you shoot for something higher like the computer science go for ict trainings and acquire skills it will pay u off so far ur a graduate simple as for ur engineering,

If you still focused on that course of study not just the name answering Engr. If your still young go for it if not young I advise choose the former and work hard on your skills and talents ways will be open for you

One thing I know in this life is when God finally says my son/daughter is ur time MY DEAR NOTHING STOPS THAT MIRACLE

So work hard and pray.....Thank u

1 Like

Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by uc4uandc(f): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
lonelyhrt:

My dear you just have to keep ur head up focus and struggle hence you try so hard it doesn't work out that way leave it God has a better option,

As for ur course of study I can't tell with the atuation of things in the country man will find another means to survive hence the course of study isn't relevant

if you like teaching I advice you focus and settle for that if you shoot for something higher like the computer science go for ict trainings and acquire skills it will pay u off so far ur a graduate simple as for ur engineering,

If you still focused on that course of study not just the name answering Engr. If your still young go for it if not young I advise choose the former and work hard on your skills and talents ways will be open for you

One thing I know in this life is when God finally says my son/daughter is ur time MY DEAR NOTHING STOPS THAT MIRACLE

So work hard and pray.....Thank u
Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
@op,you should be greatful you achieved above 50% of your wishes.my case for instance, i wished I would become a graduate from igbinedion university but all that were mere wishes,because it turns out my dad could not even feed me with one square meal a daytalk more of buying jamb form,to make things worse i'm a product of failed marriage,as i type,i live like an ophan from street to hustle.infact,i cant type else i will occupy a whole page.truth is if i have what got,i wont be complaining. My advice is,just back your degree with a certification and you are good.i rest my case
Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2016
@ OP, Be happy now & gain the full confident in you now>>>>>
Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by bemagnify: 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
OP are u done wit NYSC?
Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by careercrew1: 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
uc4uandc:
I feel saddened after reading this..there is always light at the end of the tunnel..instead of waiting for that dream job, why do you start a small business first..
Visit www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html?m=1 to have an idea of what business you can start with little cash. .
Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by uc4uandc(f): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Majestee:
@op,you should be greatful you achieved above 50% of your wishes.my case for instance, i wished I would become a graduate from igbinedion university but all that were mere wishes,because it turns out my dad could not even feed me with one square meal a daytalk more of buying jamb form,to make things worse i'm a product of failed marriage,as i type,i live like an ophan from street to hustle.infact,i cant type else i will occupy a whole page.truth is if i have what got,i wont be complaining. My advice is,just back your degree with a certification and you are good.i rest my case

Sometimes u jes need someone to open ur eyes....Thank you, felt relieved after reading.... there is really hope for us all. I understand u n appreciate ur words.
Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by uc4uandc(f): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
bemagnify:
OP are u done wit NYSC?
Yes I am tru with NYSC since April 14th 2016 yet no job
Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by PresVA: 7:13am On Jun 22, 2016
Stop blaming your dad for whatever reason. . You have your future in your hands..he even saw you through the University. .
Struggle now and make things better for yourself and family. ..

I wish you the best...

2 Likes

Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by felictorx: 6:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
uc4uandc:
The earlier you know that life isn't fair, the better for you.
No one has it easy!! !! Even Buhari's children.
So stop sulking and get proactive, be positive always, life's like a mirror, what you give us what you get.
Re: How Can Life Be Better For Me by dollarcoolcat(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
My bro I can feel what u feeling! The best thing u should always do is to tryna understand ure better off some people.. Your shortcomings can't stop ur breakthrough my bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer And Brand Manager Needed / Career Opportunities: Do You Live Around Ajah, Lekki, VGC, Epe And Environment? / Beating The Problem Of Work Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.