Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements (1888 Views)

What Do You Think About Using PHP For Software Development / Learn Software Development In A 19 Weeks Bootcamp / List Software Development Companies In Lagos ( WEB) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by kentho(m): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Requirements:

JavaScript
MySQL
HTML5
CSS
Concepts:
JSON, Object Oriented Programming Concept, API
Framework:
Laravel
CakePHP
Angular JS
jQuery
Framework 7
Bootstrap
Operating System:
At least one of either Windows, Mac, or Linux
Projects:
Hybrid Mobile App
Web Apps
Restful Web Services
IDEs:
Netbeans
Eclipse
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by stack1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Not too off point, except frameworks and libraries, shouldn't be a requirement, but yeah this happens a lot
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by kentho(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
stack1:
Not too off point, except frameworks and libraries, shouldn't be a requirement, but yeah this happens a lot

Well. I'm more worried about how much they would pay for a developer who fits into these requirements
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by Donald3d(m): 7:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
why are they concerned about the IDE na wa o,omo see requirements,i suspect that vacancy is a naija vacancy,this is the main reason why the naija tech industry would always have setbacks,they want one person to do the work of 10 people,it is the same issue in the animation industry (i am a 3d generalist among other skills so i knw),even if i many skills,how productive and efficient do you expect me to be when you overload me,the faster we embrace division of labor and the better for the naija tech industry. abi dem wan pay a million ?,hehehehehe
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by kentho(m): 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
Donald3d:
why are they concerned about the IDE na wa o,omo see requirements,i suspect that vacancy is a naija vacancy,this is the main reason why the naija tech industry would always have setbacks,they want one person to do the work of 10 people,it is the same issue in the animation industry (i am a 3d generalist among other skills so i knw),even if i many skills,how productive and efficient do you expect me to be when you overload me,the faster we embrace division of labor and the better for the naija tech industry. abi dem wan pay a million ?,hehehehehe

Lol. Lagos to b precise. Na so we go dey stack overflow them.
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by Donald3d(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
kentho:

Lol. Lagos to b precise. Na so we go dey stack overflow them.
hehehehe "stack overflow" after dem don stack overflow persin if u no come finish the work on time dem go use mouth Word press us like Python hehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by mexzony: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2016
Donald3d:
hehehehe "stack overflow" after dem don stack overflow persin if u no come finish the work on time dem go use mouth Word press us like Python hehehehehehe
Why are we in naija like this.specialization should be the way else productivity suffers.haba
They want to kill 1million birds with half a stone and am sure they will not be offering to pay that much o.
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by Donald3d(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2016
mexzony:

Why are we in naija like this.specialization should be the way else productivity suffers.haba
They want to kill 1million birds with half a stone and am sure they will not be offering to pay that much o.
no mind them jare .
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by SuperCoach(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
I need a 3D animator. Have a project to Execute. Pls inbox me your email or call 08130800464. Thank you
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by Anmich: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2016
I'm comfortable with 90% of things there, so not too much.
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by israelboy1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
my off points are just CakePHP and Laravel.... grin grin grin grin
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 22, 2016
Funny. That's Naija for you.

I was with a firm last week. The requirment they stated they needed was that of a website developer, but on getting there, they started asking if i could handle computer networks and fix hardware/software issues also, and if i could work around digital marketing also.

All ontop how much? Yet, they want you to be very efficient!

1 Like

Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by Donald3d(m): 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by Donald3d(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
SuperCoach:
I need a 3D animator. Have a project to Execute. Pls inbox me your email or call 08130800464. Thank you
Done , i sent a PM, here is my number too 08182346055
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by DonSegmond(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
I hope you are not intimidated by this nor think this is too much. I'm hiring junior developers and high school (secondary school) kids who know all of those. For the person that said that framework/libraries should not be part of hiring requirements, unfortunately it is so. Some frameworks have a high learning curve and the company is going to be paying from day 1, so they expect you to start contributing immediately, not 6 months later.
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by appcypher: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
My own is as long as the pay fits the requirements, no problemo.
I do think specialization matters tho. Makes work faster and efficient.
Re: LOL. See Software Development Job Requirements by kentho(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
appcypher:
My own is as long as the pay fits the requirements, no problemo.
I do think specialization matters tho. Makes work faster and efficient.

That's the issue... Most times d pay won't fit

(1) (Reply)

Paystack Integration / Can You Build Mobile App . / SCDJWS Or SAP - Netweaver 04 Certification. Please Advice Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.