Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like (51907 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / Korede Bello Dressed Like A Plumber To MTV Mama Awards. Get Blasted [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2016
ojun50:
Weird MC
♈όϋ nailed it!
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Handsomecole(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2016
murmee:
Why are you so daft? Rent a brain and post something more sensible!

Can u rent a brain?? U need help.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by MrObontami(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2016
lil wayne
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by sinceraconcept(m): 10:20am On Jun 21, 2016
One thing I notice about Tiwa is that the older she gets,the prettier she gets

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by MoneyGreen(m): 10:26am On Jun 21, 2016
Gerarahia biatch! angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by dikeigbo2(m): 10:31am On Jun 21, 2016
nuelzy:
i feel she has body odour

watamai saying sef gringrin

Grow up and receive sense
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Nickymezor(f): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2016
I dey come make I ask IFA first...
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by puxiliizo: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2016
kachikwudavid:
She shared this tom boy look like photo and
asked her fans which artist she was
impersonating. For me, I think she looks more
like Ciara or better still Beyonce.. Lol, which
ever one, she looks good all the same..

tiwasavage: "Can you guess which artist I was impersonating here on my episode of MTV LipSynchBattle with @nomzamo_m airing this Thursday on Channel 130 @20:50pm ??"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG4y2dEROw3/
. She looks like ciara
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2016
Sleekydee:
teebillz
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by tayo200(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2016
I think its Awilo
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by frisky2good(m): 11:20am On Jun 21, 2016
kingsman66:
tiwa my ever crush

Ok but please don't rant on twitter.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by amtaken(f): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2016
Queen Lateefah.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by bleskid: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by bleskid: 11:39am On Jun 21, 2016
Ok winkOk
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by bsatTech(m): 11:43am On Jun 21, 2016
You definitely have eyes that see. grin
abmendozer:
Patoranking obviously smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
hmm i must watch this..
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by dotcomnamename: 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Very simple to guess.

[size=20pt]CIARA[/size]

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Ejytex(m): 1:29pm On Jun 21, 2016
Wow my crush
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Chinwem(f): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Sleekydee:
teebillz

grin see what you caused..... I was eating rice now it's gone up my nose
Lmao
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by missuniverse(f): 4:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
balancediet:
Which MOD carry this poo come front page?
and you qctually opened the poo...

its balanced
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by ArikeAriyo(f): 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nawaoooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by ArikeAriyo(f): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Nawaooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by MamaletASO: 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
Tiwa! Tiwa!!
u be thief oooo... U don steal my heart away...
Tiwa dearie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by balancediet(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
I no knoww say na poo de inside de package na.
missuniverse:
and you qctually opened the poo...

its balanced
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
LIL WAYNE.

Broda to Oba Lagoon Rilwayne Akiolu..
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by ivyy(f): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
horlabiyi:
Lol
Please come show me some love here by casting a vote for me. kiss kiss kiss

Hi dear, please I need your vote in here embarassed
If you could just take a min of your time, visit the thread below and cast a vote for me I would really appreciate it.

Please cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final#46802924

voting format: I VOTE IVYY cc: Nljega

Just copy the bolded in red and paste it into the thread.

Voting ends @6pm
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by debspauly(f): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
MidasTouche01:
John Cena grin grin
undecided
MidasTouche01:
John Cena grin grin
come on....n........nnnnm.....
really?
Re: Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like by debspauly(f): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
she looks like ...hmmmmmmm

I think ehhhhhhhhhmmmm

I dont even know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.