Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

The Medical Doctor And The Helper. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Medical Doctor And The Helper. (620 Views)

The Lustful Doctor And A Beautiful Woman / I Went To A Doctor And This Happened / What Is The Difference Between A Medical Doctor And A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Medical Doctor And The Helper. by WonderManly(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
A Boy traveled to Lagos after his WAEC result was out so that his Uncle will help him get admission into the University of Lagos to study medicine and become a medical doctor. The following conversation came up:
Boy: Uncle, I learnt it's difficult to gain admission into the university these days except you are well connected.
Uncle: That's true.
Boy: Since you are connected, I came to ask you if you can help me get admission into the university after my JAMB.
Uncle: That's true..am connected and I will help you.
Boy: Thank you Uncle.
Uncle: You're welcome...so how is your result, is it WAEC or NECO and how many credits did you get?
Boy: Uncle, it's WAEC, I had only two credits in agric and Yoruba language but I failed the rest.
Uncle: Well, that's not bad, you can still be a doctor, not a medical doctor really but native doctor "babalawo"...You will use your credit in agric in collecting herbs from the forest, and Yoruba language for incantations. No be seresere o! Indeed helper.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is Crazy / Is This Not Crazy / Important Message From The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.